RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
+1 does anyone have a link for 1.07 that works?
There is one in Hemdom´s blog, but the Mega link is down and the mirror one doesn´t provide you with an original "data" and "js" folder. Only a "save" folder, so I don´t think you can really use this. Sorry

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone encountered this issue? I reached the first challenge where a succubus is supposed to join you but if you fail you lose all your energy and have to move mouse left and right by left clicking.
Problem is all your energy is drained and game enters and infinite dialog loop without the option to leave the challenge.Then this message appeared:
View attachment 680166

Prior to that I faced another enemy and I was stuck in another infinite dialogue loop where I could not exit either.
Only option was to Alt-f4 the game.

Game is unplayable with such bugs.
just press up key then proceed the conversation its not bug btw

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Huh there update v.20 in Dlsite

in case you interesting, its after Ending content, or more likely to go "True ending" of the game

nchx

Apr 27, 2020
Huh there update v.20 in Dlsite

in case you interesting, its after Ending content, or more likely to go "True ending" of the game
it's is post second ending content, and makes all succubus recruitable while adding some new ones, it also adds a special ending, it is a big update

nchx

Apr 27, 2020
Found a 2.01 download but can't post links yet, it's in the hentai banchi site, I don't now if it has virus so go for it at your own risk.

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
Found a 2.01 download but can't post links yet, it's in the hentai banchi site, I don't now if it has virus so go for it at your own risk.
Hentai banchi? Damn, forget google, not even Yandex knows of this site. Is it like hentai-banchi.com, or like hentaibanchi.net? Like can you say it with a space between the "hentai banchi" and the .com or .net or whatever it is?

nchx

Apr 27, 2020
Hentai banchi? Damn, forget google, not even Yandex knows of this site. Is it like hentai-banchi.com, or like hentaibanchi.net? Like can you say it with a space between the "hentai banchi" and the .com or .net or whatever it is?
It is .site, or you can just google hentai banchi.

Reactions: MezMez

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
wtf? what browser you guys using havent found it yet..
can i have some link? if it possible
Yeah, just go hentaibanchi.site

Also, anyone got past the 3 fairies in the final underground town yet? The Japanese guide says to talk to the one in the middle but that doesn't work either. Is there a prerequisite?

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019

Also, anyone got past the 3 fairies in the final underground town yet? The Japanese guide says to talk to the one in the middle but that doesn't work either. Is there a prerequisite?
huh weird for some reason i cant find that for solid 1 hour earlier... well thanks for reply
also here some walkthrought:
and Guide of the game :
i thinks this from devs itself.. idk
but so far it pretty helpfull tbh

Last edited:

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019

Holy crap.. how much ads do i have go through? got 10 - 12 ads so far

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
huh weird for some reason i cant find that for solid 1 hour earlier... well thanks for reply
also here some walkthrought:
and Guide of the game :
i thinks this from devs itself.. idk
but so far it pretty helpfull tbh
Yeah, those are the ones I looked at, still no luck. No Pookas in Edible Forest, the one in the middle doesnt talk. Its missing something and its not from the devs as far as I can tell given the nature of some of the content.