RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone here have the latest version of the game? Im not talking about the translation but the game itself.

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
Has anyone encountered this issue? I reached the first challenge where a succubus is supposed to join you but if you fail you lose all your energy and have to move mouse left and right by left clicking.
Problem is all your energy is drained and game enters and infinite dialog loop without the option to leave the challenge.Then this message appeared:
1249.jpg

Prior to that I faced another enemy and I was stuck in another infinite dialogue loop where I could not exit either.
Only option was to Alt-f4 the game.

Game is unplayable with such bugs.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
never encountered this bug... I think it may be a random crash.

I also lost to that, but for me the game resumed from the resurection stone.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Has anyone encountered this issue? I reached the first challenge where a succubus is supposed to join you but if you fail you lose all your energy and have to move mouse left and right by left clicking.
Problem is all your energy is drained and game enters and infinite dialog loop without the option to leave the challenge.Then this message appeared:
View attachment 680166

Prior to that I faced another enemy and I was stuck in another infinite dialogue loop where I could not exit either.
Only option was to Alt-f4 the game.

Game is unplayable with such bugs.
The thing is on a infinite loop is from the touch minigame you can hold the up arrow to turn it off this , and if you go do this challenges see the clue there where it show what is the weakness of the succubus , the only succubus where you need go do by luck is succubus maid

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
Yes it solved it. Though later there is another similar challenge by a butterfly succubus later on and the mini-game is stuck at one trial and only 2 secret spots appear, no matter what I do.

Now I defeated the rabbit succubus but then I do not know where to go. Took the shrink potion in the forest tree and talked to the blue girl on that stage.
Went to the House again and opened the grey chest and boosted the weapons and defeated the succubus in the village nearby.
Went to the castle but way is blocked by a succubus and a scarecrow.

Could not find any walkthrough either.