RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I finished the first part, defeated the Succubus Queen, but apparently the game is not over, and I'm back in the village, what do I do? There's this infinite dungeon thing below the replay area, but I can only go up to level 10?

Reactions: candurryskaz
Sep 1, 2018
I finished the first part, defeated the Succubus Queen, but apparently the game is not over, and I'm back in the village, what do I do? There's this infinite dungeon thing below the replay area, but I can only go up to level 10?
You need to go back to the castle. In a room on the 6th floor, you'll find another boss. It can be a bit tricky to get there: you'll need to take the west set of stairs on the fourth floor, then go to the northeast corner of the fifth floor, and then go to the right to reach the room.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
You need to go back to the castle. In a room on the 6th floor, you'll find another boss. It can be a bit tricky to get there: you'll need to take the west set of stairs on the fourth floor, then go to the northeast corner of the fifth floor, and then go to the right to reach the room.
If you mean the white bunny girl senpai then I've defeated her too

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to save, translate into English, find gallery? I tried UMLFs way and too much is confusing with vague answers. Anyone know where I can find 1.07 and english translator

Last edited:

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
nope I tried some translators they don't work im soooo sick I cant play thissssss waiting for somebody to put a English patch out or just tell me how to use a auto translate

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
use vbunpacker it workerd for me happy fappin eedit never mind it doesent wrk

Last edited:

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
If anyone could help answer this it would be much appreciated. How do you get the 3 devil rings to enter the castle? I currently have 1 and I have searched everywhere for the other 2 but don't where to go. The only thing left I can think of is doing the succubus challenges but idk.