RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Apr 15, 2020
Really hope someone fixes the translation so it’s more understandable. Some of the dialogue doesn’t make much sense

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, those are the ones I looked at, still no luck. No Pookas in Edible Forest, the one in the middle doesnt talk. Its missing something and its not from the devs as far as I can tell given the nature of some of the content.
sorry for late reply,
if you mean the first encounter Pookas, you have to be shrink first after drink mysterious potion in ???-Edible forest, for you get there you need go to open window in that forest.. and after drink the potion you need avoid succubus at all cost (unless you wanna die scene) and fight first pooka

Adding for note: i already beat the Game main story, and pretty much almost unlock all H scene (Just one scene and theres no guide or clue so far)
So feel free ask about the game (and yeah i'm sorry late reply in the future)

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
sorry for late reply,
if you mean the first encounter Pookas, you have to be shrink first after drink mysterious potion in ???-Edible forest, for you get there you need go to open window in that forest.. and after drink the potion you need avoid succubus at all cost (unless you wanna die scene) and fight first pooka

Adding for note: i already beat the Game main story, and pretty much almost unlock all H scene (Just one scene and theres no guide or clue so far)
Alright, so I did the window thing again and she still doesn't show up. I did it like twice. Does it have to be a new game?

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
Alright, so I did the window thing again and she still doesn't show up. I did it like twice. Does it have to be a new game?
sorry for late reply,

nvm, found her, she was IN the area. Holy shit this took a while. Thank you SO MUCH. Bless your soul

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
nvm, found her, she was IN the area. Holy shit this took a while. Thank you SO MUCH. Bless your soul
speaking of which i didnt know if fairy blocking at venom underground, hmm i assume you must encounter first Pooka, in edible forest
also do you have the English Machine translation patch?

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
speaking of which i didnt know if fairy blocking at venom underground, hmm i assume you must encounter first Pooka, in edible forest
also do you have the English Machine translation patch?
Yeah, I have the translation from ulmf

D

Deleted member 1061725

Will a good Samaritan post the newest link(V2.06) for the game?

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Will a good Samaritan post the newest link(V2.06) for the game?
eh... its not v2.06, but since no one post link in here..
so here the v2.01:

btw the content in v2.01 not much different in v2.06 version is just like :
  • Grand Succubus now uses Minimum Magic, an instant-defeat skill, after a certain number of turns
  • Cheshire Cat's skills as an enemy have now been expanded
  • Various bugfixes
Also here for ENG Machine translation and how to do it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Distracted42

ChronosEdge

Aug 16, 2017
eh... its not v2.06, but since no one post link in here..
so here the v2.01:

btw the content in v2.01 not much different in v2.06 version is just like :
  • Grand Succubus now uses Minimum Magic, an instant-defeat skill, after a certain number of turns
  • Cheshire Cat's skills as an enemy have now been expanded
  • Various bugfixes
Also here for ENG Machine translation and how to do it:
This link is only to part one of two, do you have the other part?

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
This link is only to part one of two, do you have the other part?
Oh shit.. yeah sorry about that, Here:
Part 1:
Part 2:

Also ,there's an issue in Map012.json original file. Copy the file attached into the www\data folder in the game and replace the file. Then try again.

File after for "Atuchu Cave Error":

Again sorry about that and for late reply
Btw you guys can find HentaiBanchi.site? idk why i can't find it again on my browser

Last edited: