RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Sep 1, 2018
Am I able to unlock a 3rd or 4th companion slot?
EDIT: Is there any way at all to have sex with your companions?
EDIT 2: As much as I love paizuri, please tell me there's other sex stuff. Would love to see some anal.
  1. No, you're limited to a party of 2.
  2. You can let your companions level drain you using any Cheshire Crystal. You can also view their defeat scenes in the Succubus House.
  3. There are sex acts other than paizuri, but no anal.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  1. No, you're limited to a party of 2.
  2. You can let your companions level drain you using any Cheshire Crystal. You can also view their defeat scenes in the Succubus House.
  3. There are sex acts other than paizuri, but no anal.
No anal? Anal is one of the best things ever. Do any of the other games have it so far?

Reactions: DarkLabs02
Sep 1, 2018
No anal? Anal is one of the best things ever. Do any of the other games have it so far?
As far as I remember, no. The closest I can think of is the facesitting done by certain enemies, and the attacks by the player that target the ass.

If you'd like to see anal (sex) be included in these games, you could try emailing 62studio about it: 625studio2@gmail.com. They are of course Japanese, so it would be helpful to write your message in Japanese. You can do this by writing your request in English using only simple sentences with no colloquial language, then passing it through a machine translator.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As far as I remember, no. The closest I can think of is the facesitting done by certain enemies, and the attacks by the player that target the ass.

If you'd like to see anal (sex) be included in these games, you could try emailing 62studio about it: 625studio2@gmail.com. They are of course Japanese, so it would be helpful to write your message in Japanese. You can do this by writing your request in English using only simple sentences with no colloquial language, then passing it through a machine translator.
Darn. I saw how the Hard Succubus dominated the MC in Lust Grimm and realized what a missed opportunity it was to not include it. Not to mention an upgraded Thrust!!! attack.

I never used a machine translator before but I think I can give that a try.

minju1215

Jul 6, 2019
Somewhat. The story is fully translated, but the lewd scenes are machine-translated (as in, google-translate style translations). The link to the translation patch should be on ULMF.
Could you please tell me how to apply the translation patch? The steps on the site are a bit uh, confusing.

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Could you please tell me how to apply the translation patch? The steps on the site are a bit uh, confusing.
I'll try to make it sound more simple. I'm gonna assume you're on windows for this.
The game is "packed", which means you need a specific thing to unpack it (that would be the Enigma Unpacker, google it, should be easy to find).

[Skip the following step if you have a file named "data" in the "www" folder of your game already.]
- Start by unpacking the file. That means run the unpacker, select the .exe file in the game folder (the one you launch the game with), and let it do its thing. You'll end up with a new folder named something like DEFAULTFOLDER or something. This is the unpacked game, you can rename it if you want.

- Download the patch for your current version on ULMF.

- Open the file, and move the "data" folder into the "www" folder of your game. If you had to do the first step, make sure to move it in the "www" folder of the unpacked game (DEFAULTFOLDER)

- Windows will detect a bunch of files and tell you if it's okay to replace, choose replace all

- You're done.

If you had to unpack the game, use the .exe file inside the unpacked game (DEFAULTFOLDER) to play, otherwise it won't work.

Hope that helps. If you're on MAC, you're gonna have to ask someone else though.

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
please can you provide the translation patch,
also how to unpack the game_boxed.exe file as i don't have data file

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Decided to locate the latest version for this game. I currently found version 2.09, would anyone want me to upload it?

Last edited: