RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hotfix works thanks, not a crash but a gameplay issue as Futanari/Herm Lauratt is unable to use any of the 4 Insert skills even if both naked no clue what the message says after attempting to use an Insert (and there's a minor typo when selecting futa at the mirror)
View attachment 1986576 View attachment 1986574
For the futa insert stuff problems at the start is something that has always been there from the original mod.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hotfix works thanks, not a crash but a gameplay issue as Futanari/Herm Lauratt is unable to use any of the 4 Insert skills even if both naked no clue what the message says after attempting to use an Insert (and there's a minor typo when selecting futa at the mirror)
Futanari has a male and female form. The error says you cannot use insertions in female form. As for how to change them, unfortunately I don't know. I'm not sure that Strange knows either, but I can ask. That said, insertions are possible, you just can't initiate them. Really weird, not really on my high priority list, though.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Futanari has a male and female form. The error says you cannot use insertions in female form. As for how to change them, unfortunately I don't know. I'm not sure that Strange knows either, but I can ask. That said, insertions are possible, you just can't initiate them. Really weird, not really on my high priority list, though.
Ive managed to via the yellow flower in the blue mirror room gotten both female and male holds/inserts working on the protagonist. Save Included.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zethin

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
First thing I want to say is great work so far! After progress on translating the game went on a stand still, I was worried it might never get translated. It was a nice surprise to find out that you were able to get past that hurdle so good job with that.

Second thing I want to say is that I'm assuming you're going to focus first on translating the menus and NPC dialogue before you get started on translating the talks. As talks aren't that necessary to understand the story of the game. So my question is, are you going to wait until you finish translating the main story before you translate the talk? Or are you waiting until you finish an area before translating the talks of the succubus in the area?

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
First thing I want to say is great work so far! After progress on translating the game went on a stand still, I was worried it might never get translated. It was a nice surprise to find out that you were able to get past that hurdle so good job with that.

Second thing I want to say is that I'm assuming you're going to focus first on translating the menus and NPC dialogue before you get started on translating the talks. As talks aren't that necessary to understand the story of the game. So my question is, are you going to wait until you finish translating the main story before you translate the talk? Or are you waiting until you finish an area before translating the talks of the succubus in the area?
The UI should already be almost entirely translated with Strange's UI patch.

I've been working on Talk texts as I go along through the game. There's something like 80,000 unique lines of Talk text so I'm not in a particular rush. I'm not fully translating any of them all at once just because that's several thousand lines for some succubi.

I'm releasing the content in stages. We're currently on Release_0002 and I'm working on Release_0003 at the moment. Download links should be 1 or 2 pages back but you need some basic technical knowledge to use it at the moment.

Last edited:

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Not sure why or how this happened but using any offensive skill (even strip or debuffs) on a target seems to have them stunned "(name here) is looking around" for that turn even on a fresh install and fresh save right at the tutorial battle. my version of the game without the translation works fine.

1660913578845.png

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Not sure why or how this happened but using any offensive skill (even strip or debuffs) on a target seems to have them stunned "(name here) is looking around" for that turn even on a fresh install and fresh save right at the tutorial battle. my version of the game without the translation works fine.
Hm, send me you zipped Mod_Scripts folder and I'll take a look.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Hm, send me you zipped Mod_Scripts folder and I'll take a look.
This issue has got to be one of the oddest bugs ive seen maybe it has something to do with the memory leak mentioned on ULMF?

Also, this issue does not exist in release 0001.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This issue has got to be one of the oddest bugs ive seen maybe it has something to do with the memory leak mentioned on ULMF?
Oh you don't have a ruby file...try adding this.
It could be the source of your problem.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Is the only difference I saw with my script folder. Let's wait Zethin then ;)
only other info I've got on this is that it seems to be an issue with the hotfix file, after 3 installs the only one that shows the "looking around" issue is the post hotfix version of 0002.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
only other info I've got on this is that it seems to be an issue with the hotfix file, after 3 installs the only one that shows the "looking around" issue is the post hotfix version of 0002.
Make sure your Plains, Hills, and Cages mod is up to date. I can't reproduce this on the most up-to-date version. Your version of Strange's UI patch is also out of date. Make sure you're always using the most current version of files.

Edit:

Also, remove that Game_SelfSwitches.rb file. I removed it from Release_0002 for a reason.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Make sure your Plains, Hills, and Cages mod is up to date. I can't reproduce this on the most up-to-date version. Your version of Strange's UI patch is also out of date. Make sure you're always using the most current version of files.

Edit:

Also, remove that Game_SelfSwitches.rb file. I removed it from Release_0002 for a reason.
Updating Stranges UI patch seems to fix the issue I didn't realize it was updated on the 18th, thanks for the help again.

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
Oh, at least someone started translating this game! I will be waiting for the release of the translated game, although I will have to wait a lot of months, maybe even a year.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Update 0003 is now available. With it comes a major change to the installation process. Notably, I programmed an installer for the English patch. All you need to do is run English_Patch_Installer.exe and follow the instructions on the Command Prompt. For people that prefer the Python script, it's still bundled under the Release_0003 folder. And, for transparency, the source of the .exe is also included as a Python script inside as well.

The installer requires AttacheCase4. It is not optional. Moreover, the installer will only be supported by myself on Windows machines.

I did some pretty extensive testing on my machine and it seemed to work fine. If you have issues with the installer, let me know. When it's finished, it should close itself and create a file called "English_Patch_Versions.txt" inside your game folder.

Everyone must run this installer on a fresh installation of the game. This is also not optional. Your game will crash if you don't.

Automated features of the installer:
  • Detects, downloads, and installs Plains, Hills, and Cages mod.
  • Installs the English translation mod, including Talk file script injection.
  • Can check for updates, download them, and install them (it will not update in the event of a core mod file update because these are generally extensive and need thorough testing on my end... that said, this is very rare)
General changelog of Release 0003:
(Note that these will start to contain general spoilers from now on, you've been warned)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, keep me informed of bugs, crashes, typos, etc. And back up your save files before running the installer.

Download:

If for whatever reason the installer is broken on your machine, go ahead and report the error and fall back to the old installation method. You will need to delete your talk files, however, and re-run the injection or your game will crash.

Also, this does not include Strange's UI patch, nor does it check for it. You will need to download that separately. I can't include anything related to his patch due to how ULMF handles attachments for guest users.

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
If for whatever reason the installer is broken on your machine, go ahead and report the error and fall back to the old installation method. You will need to delete your talk files, however, and re-run the injection or your game will crash.
You replaced the installation guide for python for the installation guide for your installer, so I am unsure on what exactly I should do to patch in the newest version of the update using pandas.

SerraFina

Jan 21, 2018
My Installer is working properly until it asks me to drag the icon.ico file onto the passwordfield but for some reason it won't work. (I've made sure I installed AttachéCase4 and to use a clean SR with the latest update patch) and made sure both programs are running as administrator. Now I don't know what to do.