Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
↑↑↑ This is a prime example why people shouldn't try to explain things they have not a single clue about.
Unreal uses "separation of concerns" type of design where localization is separated from the code unless the developer messed up somehow or specifically tried for it to be untranslatable, or just followed a bad programming practices. It's not like RPGM MV where you replace the entire code+data files and downgrade something. And I decided against modifying binary data which is a version-dependent modding. So using this system to localize games shouldn't cause any problems with updating. Maximally bad thing expected to happen is that the translation will not show up.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Naotix and Iluha

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
↑↑↑ This is a prime example why people shouldn't try to explain things they have not a single clue about.
Unreal uses "separation of concerns" type of design where localization is separated from the code unless the developer messed up somehow or specifically tried for it to be untranslatable. It's not like RPGM MV where you replace the entire code+data files and downgrade something. And I decided against modifying binary data which is version-dependent modding. So using this system to localize games shouldn't cause any problems with updating. Maximally bad things expected to happen is that translation will show up.
Literally said dont know anything about this case specifically. Ease up a little Please. Its a recurring thing where people grab updates from things and break their game.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Dude, I wrote that translation myself, so I know how it works. Why would I ask people to break their game? Like seriously...

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
olo1990pl: Just from pure curiosity: does my previous translation not work with this update (I mean for old strings that didn't change from the previous version)?
When I used your translation on v1.0 all equipment stopped working on my game. I didn't tried it on v1.2.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
olo1990pl: I see. Were you using the latest (v4) version of the translation at the time?
If so, the problem is probably the same as with the names/types: something that is used as literals and shouldn't be translated without replacing it in all the binary assets too was still in the translation lines.

But since nobody reported anything like that for nearly half a month, I assumed there were no problems and deleted the game already. And I won't check it again unless the game is at least in a complete state, but not sure, since I wasn't into it in the first place.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
ver 1.2's bug:
lady can't Pregnant, even if rate more than 100%...(by use toliet's up rate)
and convenience store staff can be Pregnant even if rate is 0%(by use toliet's up rate), and if her Pregnant, talk to her will freeze...

Reactions: Eudaldigo

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
So the New Version got Bug ?
:unsure:
as I known:
sell semen will not clean stock(since 1.0) still in bug
toliet show not exist character card, if talk to her will freeze(since 1.0) fixed
lady can't Pregnant bug seems dev renew her's event, her now have 5 HP bar, and locked her Pregnant(that should be locked in convenience store staff )
and if you use old save data that lady already Pregnant, then you will see only 1 HP bar's old lady event.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zackaacloude

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
as I known:
sell semen will not clean stock(since 1.0) still in bug
toliet show not exist character card, if talk to her will freeze(since 1.0) fixed
lady can't Pregnant bug seems dev renew her's event, her now have 5 HP bar, and locked her Pregnant(that should be locked in convenience store staff )
and if you use old save data that lady already Pregnant, then you will see only 1 HP bar's old lady event.
That's kind sad ~ Hopeful they fix it .;)!

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I can open the door, but cant interact with the ghost.
you can't talk to the ghost, that's future ver's content, 1.2 only add catgirl(you need buy and pick cat food talk to cat in night) and convenience store staff this two character

Droid019164

Feb 6, 2019
Thx, this pussy uncensor i "made" with your help. If you find dick hash please write it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o/
the patch broke the ingame console (unlocked with uuu v3) hope the feed can be usefull, in some game is needed to cap FPS (t.maxfps) when everything else dont work.

edit i'm using game v1 from otomi

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Are there any cheats or patches for this? The gameplay is way too slow. I keep seeing a decensor mod mentioned but no one ever links to it.
How the hell do we get xp? Sometimes when winning the sex minigame it just outright never awards XP.

f1 brings up the controls. 1 2 3 number keys speed up the sex minigame.
you can use toilet that is easy way to get xp, and toilet also can get 1 more HP bar every time(get xp you must have semen remain, you will see under LV have a white bar, that is semen if that white bar all become dark, that mean you have not any more semen, you can buy milk to get semen point or save and load, when you load game semen will be full)
and they are the other 2 situation have no xp: favorability=100 or Pregnant, that will change her attack=0

Reactions: Slade-one

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
How do you get the penis to penetrate deeper? Its just sad and pathetic how only the tip pecks at it in game.
a and d to change depth, if you want to deep use d, or use a to shallow
or mouse x-axis to change depth(use mouse to change depth seems not work, it maybe a bug[1.2 ver])
w and s to change angle
or mouse y-axis
speed: 1 2 3 or mouse wheel

Last edited:
Reactions: Slade-one

Sorgen

Feb 20, 2022
Press F1 in the game to see control tips. version 1.0 is essentially early access, little content and monotonous.
must wait :(

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes