Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I bought the current version 1.2. Great news. Saves carry over automatically.
Has anyone translated the objectives plastered all over the map? Im saving up to get the 100k key to let the yokai in.
you can use benign bug, it still alive:
semen stock(in toilet NPC) when you choose sell semen, value will not return to 0, so you can sell semen to get money until you don't want it.
and save data path(win10):C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\DecliningBirth\save.sav

Last edited:
Reactions: Slade-one

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
That’s a bug? Thought it was one of those japanese game design choices where they kill all immersion and just give you cheats after an hour.

The flashlight is bugged. Bought it during the day and it won’t let you use it at night. There’s also a grumpy cat you can’t interact with at all even with some cat food bowl offerings bought and a ton of untranslated textboxes blocking the way everywhere.
you need "pickup what you buy", and catfood is an equip, you will like this...

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I see what you mean. You’d think that there would be a persistent inventory for key items.

Is there an uncensor patch floating around the thread?
maybe, flashlight will work(and how poor light it is, maybe need upgrade to LED flashlight?) but you can't see that in your equip(or it's a switch, when you pickup, turn it on)
uncensor(only pussy)
1.2 is still work...

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Only when you have x20 or so lives. They need to be buyable.

Its grindy as fuck to get those and a big "fuck you" from the developer if you're not into Anal.
Yeah this is a pretty lame game, spent 30 minutes and I'm bored af. Imma stick to Karryn's Prison, Kung Fu Girl, Ruled by Rule, The Fixer or find a good RPGM game and go to the gallery LMAO

Jul 27, 2020
how the fuck do i get out of the room at night? I bought the key and cant open the door.It says that content will be added later.

fjhFGASJ

Jul 26, 2021
how can i make this game to use my integrated gpu instead of my AMD gpu? It still use my AMD gpu even i set the game to use the integrated on graphic settings.

Narzack

Mar 10, 2020
how the fuck do i get out of the room at night? I bought the key and cant open the door.It says that content will be added later.
No. The key is for unlocking the door so that the girl can come in. You can fuck her once you let her in.

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
Is there any way to patch 1.0 -> 1.2 or do i have to download the whole thing again?
the only thing to do is simple ( i have the same question until i dowload the 1.2 ver) dowload the new version and extract in the same folder as the 1.0 and overwrite the old archives with the new ones and the progres and patches that you installed will continue there

Eros1942

Feb 9, 2019
Here a tip about how to play you don't have to wait for the animation to know witch spot is the g Spot.
When you will be at the right place a G will appear on the pink bar

Jul 20, 2020
probably a stupid question because i've definitely missed something, but how exactly do i impregnate them? do i need to get fertility to 100% by cumming in a girl repeatedly?

also how many scenes are there in total? i've done the cashier, cat girl, ghost girl, toilet anal, toilet storage, regular classmates, and that one rich girl. anybody know of any others? besides the teacher of course

alcbane

Sep 15, 2019
a and d to change depth, if you want to deep use d, or use a to shallow
or mouse x-axis to change depth(use mouse to change depth seems not work, it maybe a bug[1.2 ver])
w and s to change angle
or mouse y-axis
speed: 1 2 3 or mouse wheel
For me W S is work for move penis up down angle buit for A and D it not change anything I can't change depth.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
For me W S is work for move penis up down angle buit for A and D it not change anything I can't change depth.
depth have limit that depend on how many HP bar enemy have:
HP 1: can't get in
2:just a little in
3:can get in a half
4:all in
5:can over cervix
and it need you make enemy HP bar decrease to unlock:
a HP bar=5 enemy
when HP bar remain 5 you can't get in
remain 4 just a little in
remain 3 can get in half
remain 2 all in