Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cheetachaser

Jun 19, 2020
I need a walkthrough for this
Make girls get tired (meet their quota) without cumming to build up loads (hearts).
Level appears to do nothing that I can tell.
There is a girl in the bathroom by the window, you have to satisfy her for different upgrades (is my working theory).

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Make girls get tired (meet their quota) without cumming to build up loads (hearts).
Level appears to do nothing that I can tell.
There is a girl in the bathroom by the window, you have to satisfy her for different upgrades (is my working theory).
if you said not use cheat tools(savedata editor or CE), it's true
and it's need to pick item that you need, 4 status you need pick up stamina first(it can Reduces damage and seems by %, up to 100 almost no damage), then up G-search, it will make more G-spot

ansem2942

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, here's everything I've translated (using MTL basically)...

The girls' names, classes etc are baked into some sort of variables/arrays and have no Key values mapped to Unreal's localization (.locres) system, so I can't translate them without parsing/restoring binary assets. And since the game was not that interesting to me, I decided to stop at a barely edited machine translation of what I could extract by now.

To install the translation, unpack the archive into the game root directory (where DecliningBirth.exe is).

View attachment 2833305 View attachment 2833302 View attachment 2833303 View attachment 2833304
Thanks so much keep up the good work. How can I tip you for your work?

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
in the translation screenshots the pussy type is translated but in game its not. am i doing something wrong or is it something that broke during the update?

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
in the translation screenshots the pussy type is translated but in game its not. am i doing something wrong or is it something that broke during the update?
also im not able to pick up any items when after applying the translation.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
iksandtk: the girls names and pussy types were removed because translating them seems to break the game without additional version-dependent asset patching, the same stuff seem to be true for items, so their translations should be removed too, but they are still in the patch, so just use it for the story and to familiarize yourself with the interface.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Can you whore them around or is it the trash MC only? Given how fairly successful this game is, it's pretty safe to assume it's wish-fulfillment trash only.
sorry mr cuck, this game didn't share your wish-fulfillment to get cucked.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
It probably has something to do with the random AI generation in game.
Translating japanese names breaks the game ?
Sounds like the developer uses yandere dev coding skills.

Just saying that because I believe that dev uses a type string that uses japanese letters as NPC ID instead of adding a different type that doesn't deal with words and letters but with numbers e.g. 001 is NPC Natsuki instead "Natsuki" is NPC Natsuki. Translate Natsuki from japanese to english letters and nothing can find NPC Natsuki anymore > game crashes.

Reactions: Slade-one and Surgy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes