Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Tried playing around with the coordinates and found them under the addresses 1261E605B28, 1261E605B24 and , 1261E605B20, but whenever I change the values, as soon as I move the character or even my cursor, it snaps me back to the original unmodified value, anyone more experienced knows how to work around it?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
She can get pregnant in 1.2. They also made her more difficult.

Are there any cheats so you can get infinite lives? The grind in this game is retarded and makes it unfappable. Wouldn't mind grinding pregnancy of all the characters if this retarded "lives" system was removed completely.

Is the micro peen instant ejaculation myth around japanese people true? because this game supports that myth.
as I play she can't get pregnant in 1.2 even if rate is 1000%[when you money enough, her's Favorability is 100%, pregnant is 5%, and will not Increase by fuck times](in that situation the other character's default rate is 100%, use toilet
Increase rate 200 times a day can be)
and convenience staff can get pregnant in that situation(even rate shown is 0%), then talk to her will be freeze
------------------------------------------
and this game is easy to change variable by or , you just need know that value's type(cheat engine).
such as money is int, semen(max) is int, your hp bar is int, Stamina, G spot explore, attack, G attack are float(and real value is shown/10,such as attack 100,real value is 10.0), and when G spot explore is very large, you will G attack all time.

Last edited:

makoo

May 4, 2019
as I play she can't get pregnant in 1.2 even if rate is 1000%[when you money enough, her's Favorability is 100%, pregnant is 5%, and will not Increase by fuck times](in that situation the other character's default rate is 100%, use toilet
Increase rate 200 times a day can be)
and convenience staff can get pregnant in that situation(even rate shown is 0%), then talk to her will be freeze
------------------------------------------
and this game is easy to change variable by or , you just need know that value's type(cheat engine).
such as money is int, semen(max) is int, your hp bar is int, Stamina, G spot explore, attack, G attack are float(and real value is shown/10,such as attack 100,real value is 10.0), and when G spot explore is very large, you will G attack all time.
Could you explain more about the float part? i got money, semen, hp on CE but can never find stamina, G-search, attack, and G-attack. searching the value and /10 of it still doesn't point me to the right address, can never pinpoint the actual value in CE.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Could you explain more about the float part? i got money, semen, hp on CE but can never find stamina, G-search, attack, and G-attack. searching the value and /10 of it still doesn't point me to the right address, can never pinpoint the actual value in CE.
If you want to find those, it's not clever, first stamina and G-search will not change in this game, so it will make you harder to find it.
and those will recalculate after end game/level up. so if you want be strong, edit level to 5000 is best, and level is int too.
and you can easy find stamina, G-search, attack, and G-attack equip plus value, edit that is easy, and after fight that will be recalculate but not set to 0(or 1), it's subtraction to default value, so if you find that edit G-search(equip) to 10.0, then after event this value will become 10.0 to 10.0-equip value(be careful G-search[equip] and G-attack[equip] are real value, so do not /10, default value is 1.0)
but equip plus value will reset to 0(or 1) after you end game
PS: edit level you will not see value up soon, you need save and load then it will be that level's value(attack and G-attack will up)

Last edited:

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
you can't talk to the ghost, that's future ver's content, 1.2 only add catgirl(you need buy and pick cat food talk to cat in night) and convenience store staff this two character
You actually can but it needs to be the 6th or 7th day when she come into your room 0_0
btw why can't I increase my HP even I cheat the lv. up by edit exp to 99% then fxck the girl about 7 lv. and HP still 1 T_T and I can't find the bottle that gives HP no more, the bottle became an item named lubricant now T_T

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
You actually can but it needs to be the 6th or 7th day when she come into your room 0_0
btw why can't I increase my HP even I cheat the lv. up by edit exp to 99% then fxck the girl about 7 lv. and HP still 1 T_T and I can't find the bottle that gives HP no more, the bottle became an item named lubricant now T_T
add HP you need to fuck toilet anal, it seems 2F have another NPC can make it but it's not open.
it's said:
orgasm skill:
reproduce Blessing
after fuck her, stamina bar+1
skill.png

Reactions: servine
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes