Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
to progress the game you guys need to bang lowest mL Waifu first to level up. or just cheat engine then give 999999 exp and 999999 stamina for fast less grindy level up.

level up increase your penis size and HP.

the bigger the mL the harder to beat. to beat the girls you must G spot every girls by moving your mouse to correct place.

Last edited:

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
how to control? i don't know to play.hahaha

WSAD for moving, and use mouse to G spot the girls. do not bang girls with biggest mL start from 5ml - 15ml until your level big enough to bang 30mL - 90mL - 170mL.

oh also try finding orange bottle / stamina for extra hp for beating hi mL girls

Last edited:

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
how long until the next version comes out? i want to see those preggo bellies
Unfortunately, nothing is known about this at all, as to my knowledge he does not have a circle on Ci-en nor a Twitter account where he shares information.

Last edited:

Sajto

Nov 23, 2021
Unfortunately, nothing is known about this at all, as to my knowledge he does not have a circle on Ci-en nor a Twitter account where he shares information.
Unfortunately it so sad what group LEMON H GAMES does not have a account social network where you can find information about the game. I want to see the next version comes out - but nowhere :(

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Translation of update plans from DLsite download page Lemon H Games.
No guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Theoretically, there are almost infinite random possibilities for girls. However, when creating the game, our goal is to provide a realistic campus experience and emphasize the adorable appearance of the girls. To achieve this, LemonHGame has implemented a meticulous selection process to identify exceptionally cute and distinctive schoolgirls! This approach enables us to introduce updates featuring hundreds of schoolgirls, each with unique characteristics, over a span of 5 months without any disruptions.

Scope of AI Use:
  • Generation of small icons.
  • Generation of accessories for 3D models (makeup, clothing).
  • Increased character detail.
  • Selection of cute and unique schoolgirls.
Version Updates:

V1.0 - V1.3 (Price: 1800 yen):

• Introduction of more female characters and props.
  • Introduction of "female fat students."
  • Opening of the "Pregnancy Room" of Class 3C for exploration.
  • Addition of a campus escape plan.
  • Introduction of 7 "mysterious girls" on campus.
V2.0 - V2.4 (Price: 2300 yen):
  • Conclusion of Parent-Teacher Conferences on the second floor.
  • Ability to "chat" with the mothers of students.
  • Introduction of the story of "miko" Yuriko and her daughters.
V3.0 - V4.0 (Price: 2900 yen):
  • Expansion to the first floor.
  • Inclusion of club members and off-campus visitors in the game.
  • Addition of more interactions related to the concept of "semen."
  • Player options to escape from the school, graduate, or continue school life with numerous girls.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

Theoretically, there are almost infinite random possibilities for girls. However, when creating the game, our goal is to provide a realistic campus experience and emphasize the adorable appearance of the girls. To achieve this, LemonHGame has implemented a meticulous selection process to identify exceptionally cute and distinctive schoolgirls! This approach enables us to introduce updates featuring hundreds of schoolgirls, each with unique characteristics, over a span of 5 months without any disruptions.

Scope of AI Use:
  • Generation of small icons.
  • Generation of accessories for 3D models (makeup, clothing).
  • Increased character detail.
  • Selection of cute and unique schoolgirls.
Version Updates:

V1.0 - V1.3 (Price: 1800 yen):

• Introduction of more female characters and props.
  • Introduction of "female fat students."
  • Opening of the "Pregnancy Room" of Class 3C for exploration.
  • Addition of a campus escape plan.
  • Introduction of 7 "mysterious girls" on campus.
V2.0 - V2.4 (Price: 2300 yen):
  • Conclusion of Parent-Teacher Conferences on the second floor.
  • Ability to "chat" with the mothers of students.
  • Introduction of the story of "miko" Yuriko and her daughters.
V3.0 - V4.0 (Price: 2900 yen):
  • Expansion to the first floor.
  • Inclusion of club members and off-campus visitors in the game.
  • Addition of more interactions related to the concept of "semen."
  • Player options to escape from the school, graduate, or continue school life with numerous girls.
So we going waiting september game update Bruh~

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020

V1.2 released ,updates plans and scope of AI usage.

The implementation order for certain plans has been adjusted based on feedback and expectations from supporters.
Initially, it was believed that pregnancy wouldn't immediately impact the character's appearance.
However, due to the substantial feedback received on this matter, we have now introduced pregnant characters into the game.
Additionally, some supporters pointed out that the game's overall playability was lacking. As a result, we have decided to enhance the planned "adventures" and "strange stories" during nighttime gameplay.
These improvements are aimed at making the game more engaging, and we eagerly await your feedback! (#^. ^#)

V1.2 Update:

New Additions:

• Nighttime exploration is now available.
  • The 3rd-floor store has been unlocked, offering new products like cat food and flashlights.
  • Introducing a new story NPC: the convenience store clerk. Special services can be obtained with a specific payment.
  • A new nighttime NPC, the Black Cat, arrives, providing cat food and unique services.
  • Pregnancy status has been added for most NPCs.
Bug Fixes:

• Resolved a bug that was causing NPCs to lose interaction capabilities with each other after pregnancy.
  • Fixed two bugs that were preventing task completion.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Sooo I have 1.2. Own bought. But it's 3,2GB... DLSite download speed is 2,5MBps (on internet 120MBps...)
How much RAM do you have? I will try to use 7zip with 8 or 16GB minimum RAM for unpack and split it to three files.

LordLizards

Apr 3, 2019
Sooo I have 1.2. Own bought. But it's 3,2GB... DLSite download speed is 2,5MBps (on internet 120MBps...)
How much RAM do you have? I will try to use 7zip with 8 or 16GB minimum RAM for unpack and split it to three files.
I'm really looking forward to

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
hello
Hopeful ~ you can share the game ~! big heart !!:love:(y)

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I'm uploading it right now. There will be 4files (3x1GB+1x200MB) packed by 7zip on Gofile and Workupload (it will take ~1h for upload). I will post links here.
Links are and .
And after game update I will try to reupload it (I hope that they won't order me to pay again) here or on the official topic (after it will be made).
Hopefully someone will make working translation and decensor so there won't be any problems with topic.

Last edited:

HoboJones

Nov 4, 2020
seems like you can only see the pregnant belly's when you're talking to them not when you're actually fucking them. little bit disappointing, unless there's certain characters which u can see.. yet to find any though

• Sad
Reactions: Iluha

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
olo1990pl: Just from pure curiosity: does my previous translation not work with this update (I mean for old strings that didn't change from the previous version)?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes