Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
An
Uploaded first on Workupload -> , , ,

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001

Any Hero can upload this in GD/Mega?
Workupload is not working to me..

hentaixxxhentai

Nov 8, 2018

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001
U r my Hero

Bonusa

Oct 13, 2020
The game only came out on July 28th, it may take some more time before it reaches a pirate site.
+1 btw
are there any recommend site I've been trying to find a decent one for a while already. Ty in advance.

Last edited:

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
anyone know what to do after you get all the moms to 100% and go through the long dialog with the girl on the second floor? i assume you can do something with the new items and the ghost that follows you at night but i cant figure it out. also i havent been able to figure out how to poen the pregnancy room.
okey like i actually understood what to do to unlock some content of this new version
first fuck all moms and get 100% in the left % (until you dont loose stamina when you fuck em) then go to the gothic mom, then the girl with stars in the eye.
but i still don know what to do with this npc at night

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
okey like i actually understood what to do to unlock some content of this new version
first fuck all moms and get 100% in the left % (until you dont loose stamina when you fuck em) then go to the gothic mom, then the girl with stars in the eye.
Maybe gonna waiting the Next update~!

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
yep thats where i got stuck too

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
what happen after get 100% in the left

Oct 11, 2023
so there's the 4 or 5 moms, the loli on the second floor, the sister of the one you have to defeat to unlock running, and the ghost girl in the second floor toilet at night

am i missing any new scenes? what about the ghost loli that follows you around at night, is she a teaser for a future update or is does she have a scene?

VelvetNutria

Jun 10, 2021
use cheat engine. it work perfectly
does anyone have the link of v2.2 yet?

Reactions: lai123

bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
such a pity that the game feels lacking in story,dialogue and gameplay. I can definitely see the potential of the game since the ideas and concept are pretty cool. such a waste imo. It still might be the best AI gen adult game i've ever play tho.
The gameplay loop just all comes down to health stats increase grinding/money exploit in the toilet since the level stats gained,items barely make a difference, wish theres more pose because it become tedious real fast. the affection%/pregnancy% doesn't really do anything, would be cool if theres new dialogues as the % increase. also the "important" characters are lacking story and dialogues too, i like the student council leader dialogue, the cliche jokes hits, plus the referencing of their last game are pretty cool i think.(why are there a female gojo lol)
Overall not a bad game but 100% pregnancy...uhhh...uh...i mean underwhelming yeah...underwhelming, wish to see more poses,story,dialogue,gameplay, most important is lacking objectives, just make a main story quest you piece. will give the game another try in the future updates hope to see more

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes