Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020
any one can upload it on GD Pixel or any?
workupload isnot working for me...

yeah, really hoping for a GD or MEGA..

I really don't know why my DL speed with GoFile is worse than a snails pace.. seriously 6hrs for 1GB, and this game is like 3GB

Last edited:

CEDelpack

Nov 20, 2021
There is a way to upgrade?

I saw in the original page this but in the gameplay dont apper the buff of the objects.

1698899824457.png

VelvetNutria

Jun 10, 2021
There is a way to upgrade?

I saw in the original page this but in the gameplay dont apper the buff of the objects.

View attachment 3054107
You can only "upgrade" those bottom left stats by using items.
There are random items scattered around; they give a good stat (Green colour) or a green and a red stat (red stat is bad, ofc) BUT the items only work for one battle. After that battle they're gone and you'll have to go and grab random items again.
Leveling your character only increases the lenght of your dick (i think) and your max semen.

• Wow
Reactions: CEDelpack

CEDelpack

Nov 20, 2021
You can only "upgrade" those bottom left stats by using items.
There are random items scattered around; they give a good stat (Green colour) or a green and a red stat (red stat is bad, ofc) BUT the items only work for one battle. After that battle they're gone and you'll have to go and grab random items again.
Leveling your character only increases the lenght of your dick (i think) and your max semen.
Ooooh okey, thx for the information
I didn´t expect the increase of the dick for leveling up, but now you mencionate, i think is true that.

emoemos1990

Mar 5, 2022
this game's gameplay is really terrible tbh
so far these are what i've found:
  1. 5 pregs unlock hscene with teacher
  2. buy 20000 unlock shop girl hscene
  3. "beat" fuuki-chan unlock 2F
  4. after buy keys from milk girl, room door can be unlocked, cat girl have a hscene if you buy catfood
  5. 2F beat 5 moms unlock 5 clues, talk to kaichou-chan for her hscene

Kemallemon

Feb 20, 2020
this game's gameplay is really terrible tbh
so far these are what i've found:
  1. 5 pregs unlock hscene with teacher
  2. buy 20000 unlock shop girl hscene
  3. "beat" fuuki-chan unlock 2F
  4. after buy keys from milk girl, room door can be unlocked, cat girl have a hscene if you buy catfood
  5. 2F beat 5 moms unlock 5 clues, talk to kaichou-chan for her hscene
There is some.

Hanako San - Bottom Bathroom
The "Princess" girl - In your class
The Tall lady ghost - Sleep several night while look at her before, she will enter your room
Escaped junior high -2f bridge.

Reactions: RaverCore

De-loy

Jan 19, 2018
Uploaded first on Workupload -> , , ,

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001
All the best bro.

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|

Last edited:

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
how do yall use cheat engine on this game, honestly
Use cheat engine to find your current level progress value (variable type was 4 bytes, if memory serves) and set it really high. After that you'll gain one level up for every new gain of level progress value (aka one level after every sexual intercourse).
This should significantly reduce the grinding. You can also edit the save file for some values like money ( to an online editor).

Reactions: jellycatiscool

HardPadla

Sep 2, 2022
I have a problem with extra lives after reaching lvl 21, G-spot cant be find in anal anymore. Is this a bug or what? I have only 1 life for now. Whats the solve of this?

xasinba12

Mar 24, 2018
Uploaded first on Workupload -> , , ,

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001
u save the day, bro.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes