Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
is there an h scene with the milk girl?
i will answer both questions

the first one, the mothers downstairs: you need a discount coupon found in the classrom or everywere from daytime to dusk

the second question, nah the milk girl isnt realese her hscenes, in the future maybe or when pregnancy room is avalibable(the pregnancy room will be openened in the future versions)

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|
Can you help with this? Maybe command for example, i edit path to files.

FistMyArse

Aug 16, 2021
Any idea how to actually sex the moms downstairs? A giant popup comes up and I've already impregnated everyone upstairs.

I think my game is bugged since I'm using a save from the previous version and the developer hasn't disabled unreal's automatic steam VR launch for some reason.

Is there a decensor mod for this? It's not very graphic.
You need to preg all the other moms on 3nd floor first, 4 of them in total and you need to beat them at least 4 times each, then they will give you clues; after acquiring 4 clues you can unlock h scene of that gothic mommy, beat her 4 times to unlock the main story cut scene, you need to talk to the girl on 2nd floor to trigger it.

And that actually sums up the new content for the main story for V2.2, by the end of the cut scene it mentioned getting down to 1st floor but obviously not finished yet.

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
hpatchz.exe "Path to DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak" update.diff "Path to new file"
then rename the new file to DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak
I'm getting "outNewPath already exists, overwrite ERROR!"

Also does that also include a new translation? I'm using the first one but new content is all untranslated

Last edited:

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting "outNewPath already exists, overwrite ERROR!"

Also does that also include a new translation? I'm using the first one but new content is all untranslated
Make sure there is no existing file for the new file, you could just type random name then rename it after finished patching.
No, I didn't include any translation for this update patch

SunlightElixir

May 13, 2022
Played this game today and had a good time, looking forward to future updates.
I'd love to give it a proper TL, but I have no idea how to get the text out of an Unreal Engine .pak file. I like the little environmental tips/tutorials graffitied all over the walls and chalkboards, they'd definitely need to be TL'd too.
If anyone has a link to a guide for text extraction & import or texture replacement in non-open source UE4 games that would be helpful.
Some texture TL examples below.
G12.png h4.png

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes