Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Translation of update plans from DLsite download page Lemon H Games.
No guarantee that it is 100% correct.

V2.2 & update plan & scope of AI use

Your advice and support are sincerely appreciated.

After two months of waiting, we are proud to bring you all new H-content and storylines!

We have added 10 brand-new characters! We have also added 8 different poses! There are also new items and features.

Although the development time took longer than planned, we believe that the challenge of 'non-duplicate H-pose characters' will allow all of us to have more fun in the game. Therefore, we plan to incorporate non-overlapping poses and new 'ways to play' as much as possible in the 4.0 version and before. Stay tuned, everyone!

Thanks to your support, we have some new ideas. This could be a more interesting challenge, both from an H and a technical point of view. We will also listen to your suggestions and be prepared to address any communication issues during development. Please let us know your desired gameplay style (e.g., turn-based game, real-time battle game, defeat CG, etc.). We welcome your feedback and creative ideas!

RJ01079745_img_main.png

V2.2 Update:

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed bug where supernatural secret potion level colors were not displayed.
  • Fixed bugs with some items.
New characters:
  • Strange story, Hanako.
  • 4 parents.
  • Student council president: Kamiko.
  • Infiltrated junior high school student: Tomoko.
  • A new main story was added.
  • Four new items were added to the store.
  • Six new items were added to Randomly Generated Items.
Strategies:
  • Refined salt can suppress "ghost stories" and cannot be stacked.
  • Store discount coupons can reduce "married women" attacks and can be stacked.
  • Mom and baby product coupons can reduce "pregnant woman" attacks and can be stacked.
  • Camera + film may reduce the defense of "married women" and "pregnant women" and
    cannot be stacked.
  • The light in the bathroom can cause further damage to Hanako and can be installed by
    purchasing a fuse at the store.

Last edited:

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
damn this update jump to high it was 1.3 and now 2.2 wow i wasnt expecting that. well the game recieve a lot of support from the players so im happy

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
even i didn't notice lol
that was hard. well i expect that the plan of the versions of 1.4 to 2.2 were implemented. because if it not that will be sad because they made a plan of expand the third flor but if 2.2 only bring the bare minimun will be a hasle

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
... I wanted to download and upload now, but I don's have update. I can only download v1.2 ... WTF they make me pay again for the game?

It says there is no version, but after downloading I see 2.2 on main menu. Sooo repacking and uploading in progress.

It's 3,12GB and I will Upload it to Gofile and Workupload. I will take ~1hour.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kiet991 and Sajto
Mar 19, 2019
... I wanted to download and upload now, but I don's have update. I can only download v1.2 ... WTF they make me pay again for the game?

It says there is no version, but after downloading I see 2.2 on main menu. Sooo repacking and uploading in progress.

It's 3,12GB and I will Upload it to Gofile and Workupload. I will take ~1hour.
You are a true hero.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Uploaded first on Workupload -> , , ,

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001

Last edited:

mememes

Jan 19, 2018

Packed with 7zip -> you need to download all files to one folder and then unpack by right-clicking .001
WE GOT A HERO HERE LADS!!! THANKS YOU :D

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
anyone know what to do after you get all the moms to 100% and go through the long dialog with the girl on the second floor? i assume you can do something with the new items and the ghost that follows you at night but i cant figure it out. also i havent been able to figure out how to poen the pregnancy room.

Reactions: chincheta

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
anyone know what to do after you get all the moms to 100% and go through the long dialog with the girl on the second floor? i assume you can do something with the new items and the ghost that follows you at night but i cant figure it out. also i havent been able to figure out how to poen the pregnancy room.
cant be open they dont realese that yet

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

THANKS HERO ~ Heart!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes