Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jabbry

Nov 3, 2022
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|
Can you help with this? Maybe command for example, i edit path to files.
For those who do not understand how to write the command, here is how to do it:

hpatchz.exe [PATH1] [PATH2] [PATH3]

More details :
[PATH1] --> Path where the file DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak is.
[PATH2] --> Path where the patch upd_2.2.hdiff is.
[PATH3] --> Path of where you want your .pak file to be created.

It should look like this :
hpatchz.exe "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .pak_File]\DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak" "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .hdiff_FILE]\upd_2.2.hdiff"
"[PATH_TO_WHERE_YOU_WANT_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE_TO_BE]\[NAME_OF_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE].pak"

After executing the command it should create a .pak file and to finish you just have to rename it to DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak and replace the .pak file in Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\ by your new one freshly created.

Enjoy !

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys does anyone know how to translate? I tried to translate this game but something went wrong and I don't know what. Someone help?

JediZa21

Nov 19, 2020
what do I do after this? contain spoil question
After we can sex with her(in the picture) and sorcerer (maybe gojo but girl) said go to her at floor 1(or my japanese language suck) I couldn't find her. It's WIP or smth?" image_2023-12-11_054148997.png

Jan 5, 2018
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|
wich one do i press to open it? can u be more specific pls

Reactions: Sajto
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes