Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
can you reupload it please? All the files are corrupted.:cry:
Working on. By the way -> gofile is still working fine. It was faster for me to redownload game from there and reupload it than to make new .7zip. Tested it after downloading so works fine.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ragorath

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
wich one do i press to open it? can u be more specific pls
Download the binary file not the source code from
Then follow this step

For those who do not understand how to write the command, here is how to do it:

hpatchz.exe [PATH1] [PATH2] [PATH3]

More details :
[PATH1] --> Path where the file DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak is.
[PATH2] --> Path where the patch upd_2.2.hdiff is.
[PATH3] --> Path of where you want your .pak file to be created.

It should look like this :
hpatchz.exe "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .pak_File]\DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak" "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .hdiff_FILE]\upd_2.2.hdiff"
"[PATH_TO_WHERE_YOU_WANT_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE_TO_BE]\[NAME_OF_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE].pak"

After executing the command it should create a .pak file and to finish you just have to rename it to DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak and replace the .pak file in Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\ by your new one freshly created.

Enjoy !

MidnightOne

Jun 17, 2018
Getting back screen in VR (using oculus quest 3 through both the quest app and the steam air link), did anyone manage to fix this?

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a patch to remove censorship (100%) or if there is a paid version that can have this and where to buy it? I looked on several websites and it seems to me that all of them (even the paid ones) are censored...
At certain moments, when controlling the penis, you can visualize a little of the true image behind the censorship...

NOTA: Eu sei que o nível de censura pode ser alterado com a tecla "C".

Edit 1: there is a way to stop the "cum" (health) during sex with girls.
Basically, while you're trying to lower the pink bar, the white bar reaches 100% and you lose.

With CheatEngine this can be "frozen"
Open the program, select the game process
Select "Float" as the value type.
Expect to have some numbering on the penis bar.
Use "EnableSpeedhack" to slow down the game speed so you have time to find the values.
Search for the initial value.
After finding the variables, return to the game, (leave the speedhack at at least 0.25) and wait for the penis value to change.
Freeze the game again (0.0), enter the new value and click "Next".
Only 1 value appears (if more appears, repeat the process until only 1 remains).
double click, then check the box in the left corner.
Result = penile "immortality"

Last edited:
Reactions: bakaraider2005

Kemallemon

Feb 20, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a patch to remove censorship (100%) or if there is a paid version that can have this and where to buy it? I looked on several websites and it seems to me that all of them (even the paid ones) are censored...
At certain moments, when controlling the penis, you can visualize a little of the true image behind the censorship...

NOTE: I know that the censorship level can be changed with the "C" key.
There is uncensor patch in this thread.... Although i dont know is the link still working or not

-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
I regexp searched all assets for 32-character hashes and dumped the following/previous utf-16 strings whichever was there.
sorry I haven't been able to get back. I had a lot happen after I asked you.

while I understand what you are doing I don't understand how to do that correctly.
My only thoughts was to write a script that filter and cycles through assets files using the regexp class to decode it
but I know there's a less painful and less buggy way to do that. so if you could let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly just out of curiosity do you mind telling me how you learnt how to do all this. as I honestly would enjoy hearing about it

Last edited:

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
Working on. By the way -> gofile is still working fine. It was faster for me to redownload game from there and reupload it than to make new .7zip. Tested it after downloading so works fine.

File ain't working

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Translation of update plans from DLsite download page Lemon H Games.
No guarantee that it is 100% correct.

V2.21 & update plan & scope of AI use
Your advice and support is sincerely appreciated.

We have added a new Christmas character~!
After 2 months of waiting we bring you all new H-content and stories!
We have added 10 brand new characters! We have also added 8 different poses! There are also new items and features.

Although the development time took longer than planned, we believe that the challenge of 'non-duplicate H-pose characters' will allow all of us to have more fun in the game. Therefore, we plan to incorporate non-overlapping poses and new 'ways to play' as much as possible in the 4.0 version and before. Stay tuned everyone!

Thanks to your support, we have some new ideas. This could be a more interesting challenge, both from an H and a technical point of view. We will also listen to your suggestions and be prepared to address any communication issues during development. Please let us know your desired gameplay style (e.g., turn-based game, real-time battle game), defeat CG, etc. We welcome your feedback and creative ideas!

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I didn't have mail about update. Be back in 30min.

I'm back.
Here you can find 2.21
(it will work for 7days after last download, so ping me for reupload)

I have bug when using old translation (MTL V4) - I can't use any tool found on school premise. If I try to pick it it's still visible in world but I don't see it equipped and I have no status change in menu.

Also game want to run as VR game... It's trying to open SteamVR for some reason.

Last edited:

Nightmean

Feb 16, 2018
I didn't have mail about update. Be back in 30min.

I'm back.
Here you can find 2.21
(it will work for 7days after last download, so ping me for reupload)

I have bug when using old translation (MTL V4) - I can't use any tool found on school premise. If I try to pick it it's still visible in world but I don't see it equipped and I have no status change in menu.

Also game want to run as VR game... It's trying to open SteamVR for some reason.

Where can I find new characters?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes