Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rainbowtrout1901

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys, have a question. So I've done the MILF story bit (get 100% favour from 4 Milf's, unlock Goth Milf, get her favour to 100%, then cutscene for star eyed student, unlock her anal scene fully.) I've done the chimney event and fucked both the ghost in the hallway that eventually gets to your room and the ghost in the second floor toilets (can't get their favour or pregnancy levels up similar with loli girl on second floor, cashier, teacher, semen storage girl). Was wondering is it actually possible to impregnate all the students on the first floor? Since i've had preg status above 100%, and wondering if the rich girl/high class girl in the classroom can get pregnant.
afaik no, also how'd you unlock goth milf and the star eyed girl?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
afaik no, also how'd you unlock goth milf and the star eyed girl?
Thanks for the reply! So in order to unlock the goth girl, you need to have sex 4 times with each Milf on the second floor (the orange top one, red hair one, black hair one with a see-through like top, and the blonde haired one near the window at the far end) you need to successfully get through each pink bar until the end and that raises their favour points (left side point percentage). 3x gets to 100% but have to do it again then talk to the milfs afterwards for a hint. Once all milfs have reached 100% favour and you had sex one more time, plus talked to them afterward for their hints, you can then talk to the goth milf. Get her favour to 100% and have sex with her a 4th time, talk to her for her hint, then lastly just speak to star eyed girl.

Jon spodlosi

Oct 13, 2018
I didn't have mail about update. Be back in 30min.

I'm back.
Here you can find 2.21
(it will work for 7days after last download, so ping me for reupload)

I have bug when using old translation (MTL V4) - I can't use any tool found on school premise. If I try to pick it it's still visible in world but I don't see it equipped and I have no status change in menu.

Also game want to run as VR game... It's trying to open SteamVR for some reason.
how do i open these files? after downloading them all i get is an error 'cannot open file as an archive' with 7zip

Reactions: TheThingLmao

Jon spodlosi

Oct 13, 2018
it says they are an unknown file format as 3 of the 4 files have .002 .003 ect on them which changed the file? the first file worked fine but the other refuse to extract for me

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
it says they are an unknown file format as 3 of the 4 files have .002 .003 ect on them which changed the file? the first file worked fine but the other refuse to extract for me
it's separation zip, unzip 001, then it will unzip and combine auto. so not need unzip the other file.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Put the zips in a folder, select all of them, unpack them all with 7zip, run the exe
Sorry but when I do that it says that the 2-4 files cannot be opened as an archive (I'm using 7zip)

it's separation zip, unzip 001, then it will unzip and combine auto. so not need unzip the other file.
Tried that too, it unzips 001 but doesn't do anything with the other files

EDIT: Wait, I figured out how to combine them. I put all the files into one folder, then in 7zip, right clicked the first file and clicked combined archive, which created another zip file that was a combination of all of the files. Then I was able to extract as normal. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
why my game don't display translate although i remember ver 1.2 it still display it but now it isn't

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother you but could you help me please? There is a bug with the lights that makes the sun's rays visible with very strong intensity at any time of the day. The only way I solved it was by playing version 1.0 and starting a new game and then continuing the game in the new version, but after restarting the game the error showed up again.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes