Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 18, 2023
The only new content i found was at night with the christmas chimney, has anyone found anything else? The update notes seem to say there should be more stuff but i cant seem to find it

Reactions: Nightmean

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|
V 2.2 -> 2.21
Only 16MB for this update

Reactions: Nightmean

scrabasnar

Jul 7, 2017
I like the game, I have spent a little too much time playing it these few days, but the game needs improvement.
The girls are made with ai and especially more recently added ones, look bad. I hope they change them or someone makes a mod or something to better the quality. Also needs more poses for the classmates and maybe add some customisation in there.

Reactions: Necronlord5

TICKER1050z

Jul 25, 2022
For those who do not understand how to write the command, here is how to do it:

hpatchz.exe [PATH1] [PATH2] [PATH3]

More details :
[PATH1] --> Path where the file DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak is.
[PATH2] --> Path where the patch upd_2.2.hdiff is.
[PATH3] --> Path of where you want your .pak file to be created.

It should look like this :
hpatchz.exe "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .pak_File]\DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak" "[PATH_TO_YOUR_ .hdiff_FILE]\upd_2.2.hdiff"
"[PATH_TO_WHERE_YOU_WANT_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE_TO_BE]\[NAME_OF_YOUR_NEW_ .pak_FILE].pak"

After executing the command it should create a .pak file and to finish you just have to rename it to DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak and replace the .pak file in Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\ by your new one freshly created.

Enjoy !
why when I run the hpatchz it automatic closed and I couldn't change the file path

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
I didn't have mail about update. Be back in 30min.

I'm back.
Here you can find 2.21
(it will work for 7days after last download, so ping me for reupload)

I have bug when using old translation (MTL V4) - I can't use any tool found on school premise. If I try to pick it it's still visible in world but I don't see it equipped and I have no status change in menu.

Also game want to run as VR game... It's trying to open SteamVR for some reason.
It says the archive is corrupt

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
That is on your end. It worked fine for me.
Is it because I used winrar and not 7zip?
Alright so using 7zip did the trick, but what d oI do with the 2-4 files, just dump them in the folder? Sorry for asking, I couldnt find info in the thread. I tried using the Application but I got the "failed to open descriptor file.uproject" error

Last edited:

scrabasnar

Jul 7, 2017
Is it because I used winrar and not 7zip?
Alright so using 7zip did the trick, but what d oI do with the 2-4 files, just dump them in the folder? Sorry for asking, I couldnt find info in the thread. I tried using the Application but I got the "failed to open descriptor file.uproject" error
Put the zips in a folder, select all of them, unpack them all with 7zip, run the exe

Last edited:

ToString53

Jan 2, 2024
anoncat,帖子:11347766,会员:1651504 said:

View attachment 2807152

概述
为了让小镇再次繁荣,你被迫转学到一所名为“私人援助怀孕学院”的学校。他个子不高,但是……………………找到破阴的道具,升级,为所有成员完成怀孕任务。或者,在一些人的帮助下,逃离学校……合理分配资源,开启次世代开放世界校园RPG!

审查:是的
开发商
版本:1.0
平台: 电脑
语言: 日语
类型: [剧透]3D、角色扮演、学校、熟女、怀孕/怀孕[/剧透]
安装:[剧透]解压并运行。[/剧透]
预览图片:[剧透]
View attachment 2807155
View attachment 2807157
View attachment 2807158
[/剧透]​
[/引用]

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
how i can dowload v1.2 ?
V1.2 is probably no longer available. The latest version that has been uploaded is V.2.21.
▼ ▼ ▼
I didn't have mail about update. Be back in 30min.

I'm back.
Here you can find 2.21
(it will work for 7days after last download, so ping me for reupload)

I have bug when using old translation (MTL V4) - I can't use any tool found on school premise. If I try to pick it it's still visible in world but I don't see it equipped and I have no status change in menu.

Also game want to run as VR game... It's trying to open SteamVR for some reason.

Reactions: zackaacloude

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, have a question. So I've done the MILF story bit (get 100% favour from 4 Milf's, unlock Goth Milf, get her favour to 100%, then cutscene for star eyed student, unlock her anal scene fully.) I've done the chimney event and fucked both the ghost in the hallway that eventually gets to your room and the ghost in the second floor toilets (can't get their favour or pregnancy levels up similar with loli girl on second floor, cashier, teacher, semen storage girl). Was wondering is it actually possible to impregnate all the students on the first floor? Since i've had preg status above 100%, and wondering if the rich girl/high class girl in the classroom can get pregnant.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes