Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I have question. I can collect to five items and during sex action are those items all used at once or do I have to click something. Like for example "Lubricant" is he used when we start sex with girls or not?

SunlightElixir

May 13, 2022
I have question. I can collect to five items and during sex action are those items all used at once or do I have to click something. Like for example "Lubricant" is he used when we start sex with girls or not?
The vast majority of items you pick up are used the next time you initiate sex. There are only a few items that persist in your inventory until they are used in the proper place. For example, the cat food you can buy in the store will persist in your inventory until you use it on the cat at night or replace it with another item.
Oh and can someone tell me what efect gives those items? plz
From left to right;
Running Pill - 1. Increases sprint speed by 30%. 2. Only lasts for the day you use it.
Low Grade Substitution Charm - 1. Defends against a girl's orgasm skill. 2. 20% chance to activate.
Mama & Baby Product Coupon - 1. Reduces damage taken from pregnant women.

The Running Pill and Substitution Charm should have different rarity variants that change the sprint speed increase and activation chance respectively. The Mama & Baby Coupon is effectively useless since you don't take "damage" from classmates you've impregnated in this version of the game at least. However, there are "Store Discount Coupons" that look slightly different, those are effective against housewives and can be super useful when you're contending with the opponents on the lower floor.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
The vast majority of items you pick up are used the next time you initiate sex. There are only a few items that persist in your inventory until they are used in the proper place. For example, the cat food you can buy in the store will persist in your inventory until you use it on the cat at night or replace it with another item.

From left to right;
Running Pill - 1. Increases sprint speed by 30%. 2. Only lasts for the day you use it.
Low Grade Substitution Charm - 1. Defends against a girl's orgasm skill. 2. 20% chance to activate.

The Running Pill and Substitution Charm should have different rarity variants that change the sprint speed increase and activation chance respectively. The Mama & Baby Coupon is effectively useless since you don't take "damage" from classmates you've impregnated in this version of the game at least. However, there are "Store Discount Coupons" that look slightly different, those are effective against housewives and can be super useful when you're contending with the opponents on the lower floor.

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
Bruh how dah hell am I supposed to preg all girls, each session gives like 1.5% pregnancy, that's way too many fucking fucks

Ricardosan

Apr 8, 2020
Update from 1.2 -> 2.2
Replace the old Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64.txt
Then use hdiffpatchz to patch DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor.pak file on Declining Birth\DecliningBirth\Content\Paks\

Why should we download 3GB again if the update only 80MB :KEK:

|
i want to download ad gofile but its empty tho

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021

From left to right;

well i think that the mama & baby coupon is for the housewife that is pregnant an the other housewife whit the positive test since both are pregnant

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I bought the key to the room where I am at night, and there is ghost girl. and she was asking to find members of Paranormal club? where can I find them? Or is it ont jey implemented?

Cheetachaser

Jun 19, 2020
Bruh how dah hell am I supposed to preg all girls, each session gives like 1.5% pregnancy, that's way too many fucking fucks
In the bathroomon the same floor as your classroom and bedroom, at the rear by the window is a girl, if you give her 50 ml of semen, she has a button you can press which will double all fertility.
It is stackable. Once will take the fertility to 3, twice will increase it to six. watch out though, because you can bug it to the point where you will have to come back the next day in order to finish the job if their pregnancy chance goes over 100% and they aren't pregnant.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
In the bathroomon the same floor as your classroom and bedroom, at the rear by the window is a girl, if you give her 50 ml of semen, she has a button you can press which will double all fertility.
It is stackable. Once will take the fertility to 3, twice will increase it to six. watch out though, because you can bug it to the point where you will have to come back the next day in order to finish the job if their pregnancy chance goes over 100% and they aren't pregnant.
how to make the girl pregnancy, need make girl 100% pregnancy chance to 100% or it only need in some chance not necessary to 100%, they can pregnancy.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes