None [Translation Request] Tensei Seikatsu -Summer Vacation with a TS Girl- / てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み- [HachiHachiDanuki] [RJ01040107]

kill la kill

Jul 14, 2018
wow i just grabbed this game from somewhere and as soon as i check the forums someone literally just finish it

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Official English Version is coming soon on Steam:
It's being published by a new publisher called Hentai Plan:

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Official English Version is coming soon on Steam:
We already have a fan translation for a year now. Personally, I wouldn't go back to try the steam version. The gameplay loop was meh enough that I didn't even finish the fan TL.

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
We already have a fan translation for a year now. Personally, I wouldn't go back to try the steam version. The gameplay loop was meh enough that I didn't even finish the fan TL.
Perhaps. Originally, when it was developed, it had a little bit of non-adventure where you can walk around the room. It did changed throughout development. 88danuki is developing an upcoming project, almost like the prequel but a non adventure format, and with a female protagonist with TS.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Perhaps. Originally, when it was developed, it had a little bit of non-adventure where you can walk around the room. It did changed throughout development. 88danuki is developing an upcoming project, almost like the prequel but a non adventure format, and with a female protagonist with TS.
Eh, unless the general consensus is really good, I don't think I'll be playing it. There wasn't really a feeling of progression or purpose to what you did in this game. Same scenes, same expressions, same dialogue, and aimless grinding. No matter how many outfits or hairstyles you give me, I don't care to watch Akira cum 100 times in the same handful of poses. I want simulated character development.