RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
That's just something I didn't know about it. I was an idiot and copy-pasted dialogue line by line, now I can speed up the process!
Hey, Franticdispo! Thank you so much for picking up this project. Its trully a hidden gem for NTR in my opinion, can't understand how that game did not make more success with NTR fans. Really excited to play your translations, and again, thank you very much. <3

Reactions: Franticdispo

Foupouda

Dec 6, 2016
Ask, and you shall receive!

The last four maps on my end I have lovingly dubbed the “4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse” for their insanely large amounts of dialogue:

Map023 (1200 lines)
Map032 (800 lines)
Map034 (800 lines)
Map056 (8000 lines. Yep, you read that right.)

I’m finished with 023, 032, 034, and have begun work on Map056. Thankfully, most of the lines on Map056 is copy-paste, so it’s not as bad as it seems.

I plan to send out an official update once it’s been fully translated about the steps I plan to make. I want to go through some of it to make sure there aren’t any glaring mistakes, such as mistyped voice lines or huge errors that screw with the game, as well as to change the menu text to English.

If you’re looking for something to play in the meantime while you wait, might I suggest Masquerade Hypnosis? It’s a game I ended up translating and submitting to this website a month ago, and, while focusing more on the netori rather than NTR, is quite a good game that utilizes hypnosis! You can find it down below on my signature if you’d like! If you do go there, make sure you read my post a couple posts down from the download links, a lot of important info is there.

That’s all I’ll say for now, I’ll be focusing on blitzing the rest of the work, so there probably won’t be any updates until the game moves onto the polishing stage for me.
/Cheer and thx for u hard works (y)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
A'ight, so the good news is I have like 100 lines left to do!

The bad news is I'm sick, so I won't be able to work on it anymore until I recover...

But, since everything is pretty much translated, I'll just give the update here!

And so, here we are, a week (and like two days) later. Hello everyone, welcome to the "Translation is Complete" phase of the project! Most of the game's dialogue is now fully translated, so huzzah for that!

First off, menus are now translated! I finally ended up buying the actual engine for RPG Maker MV, and started looking at the code and how to work around the kinks. The most important menu I ended up working with, which was the H info one (labeled erosute down below) was actually a png all this time, so I couldn’t translate it through the engine/JavaScript. Had to figure out how to decrypt the file and then manually edit it, use an app that identifies kanji when you draw it (my drawing skills with a mouse suck, holy shit) as well as edit alongside the menu gradient. Took a couple of hours to get working, but I did it. It looks great for my first time editing if I do say so myself! :> I also translated the save files, so it contains information that you can actually understand! That's all contained in pictures you can find down below!

For the second update, I bring you tags! These are what the game has to offer, so go ahead and look to see if the game has a poison in stock for you to pick, or just get generally hyped about!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't necessarily an update, but rather, how the game works. I'll be posting most of this when I upload the game to the website as its own separate thread. The game is a sandbox game that has multiple protagonists, as well as multiple routes and endings. Most of the H-scene content happens during Loretta's route, but there are a couple of H-scenes during Elio's route (emphasis on a "couple"). There are also NPC H-scenes you can go through at different points of the game (though not immediately) as you progress through your relationship with Fablo. All the main H-scenes should be unlocked, since I've gone through each of them. You could technically go through this entire game like a scene-viewer, but it's recommended you go through the story for the best experience.

Now that the translation is finished, I would like to move onto a phase I like to call the "Debugging Phase." During this phase, I will be doing things such as:

-Double checking dialogue to sweep up any noticeable grammatical errors
-Editing said errors once I locate them
-Making sure the voice lines match up with the dialogue (The game actually has some mismatched voice lines, so that's cool.)
-Finalizing menus and making sure events/choices work correctly
-Making sure H-scene loops/animations work
-General polish on the game

I could, of course, just ship the game out as it is now, but I do want to make sure it's the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but for those who want to enjoy the experience as well. Here we go bois. We're in the endgame.

-Franticdispo

Edit: Unnecessary tag was removed from the list

Last edited:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
praise the lord someone manage to translate a game stat menu,most game i have tried playing and are translated usually have the menu not translated cuz they can't figured how to translate it

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Hey man! Thanks so much for the translation, really! This game have one of the best arts i've ever seen. Don't know how you will work on your next projects (if you will take a break or jump on another translation as soon as you finish this one) but if NTR is your kink i can recommend some good titles for translation, this genre needs more dedicated translators like you. :)

Again, can't thank you enough. Will be sure to leave a feedback on it as soon as i play your translation! And good recovery! :D

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you @Franticdispo you're a godsend! Can't overstress how much many of us here appreciate your work and hope you will be willing to continue translating more games in the future as well. :)

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you Franticdispo for your work! I’ve done a tiny bit of translation work for another game before (like the alpha version so very early in the development cycle, so around 2k ish lines total) so I know how troublesome things can get and that the debugging part might be a lot more annoying since you know the lines end to end by then. Perhaps you want to do a beta test release for bug finders ;)?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote