RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
And so, we're finally here. Almost two and a half months later, the game has been fully translated, checked, edited to hell and back, and is finally finished. I will present the final version later today. I need to recode the menus for now since they reset every time I create a new data file for the game. For now, take a walkthrough of the entire thing that took WAY longer than I thought it would. To those of you who have been patiently waiting, thank you for joining Jeyren and I on this journey, for it is finally coming to a close. I'll get a little bit of rest, put the finishing touches, and send it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is this all of the scene's?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
sorry, if not a problem. can you please upload the translate file ?
cos i already have the game
If you are worried about space and stuff, you could download the MEGA file and take out the translator++ file I have in there labelled "BustyElfTranslation." All you would need to do is export it to a folder and replace the old "data" folder in the "www" folder with your new one and it should work fine, as long as you have the Japanese version.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
Oct 12, 2020
And so, we're finally here. Almost two and a half months later, the game has been fully translated, checked, edited to hell and back, and is finally finished. I will present the final version later today. I need to recode the menus for now since they reset every time I create a new data file for the game. For now, take a walkthrough of the entire thing that took WAY longer than I thought it would. To those of you who have been patiently waiting, thank you for joining Jeyren and I on this journey, for it is finally coming to a close. I'll get a little bit of rest, put the finishing touches, and send it out.

I Just want to share your walktrought in from of (.pdf) file, so i just want to get your permission because your walktrought so helpfull :)

THIS FILE JUST WALKTROUGHT FROM (Franticdispo) i Just make it to .pdf file :)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
On the profile page for Loretta there is still some stuff that hasn't been translated (I'm playing as Elio going threw with a bad ending). I didn't know if there's a way to translate that? It appears in Japanese (I think) under the topics Likes, Skills/Talents, dislikes, First Experience, Most recent Experience. All others are in English (so far) so I'm just wondering why those aren't. Some of them started off in English when she wasn't corrupted but then switch over to Japanese when the story started to unfold. How can I get them in English if its possible?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
On the profile page for Loretta there is still some stuff that hasn't been translated (I'm playing as Elio going threw with a bad ending). I didn't know if there's a way to translate that? It appears in Japanese (I think) under the topics Likes, Skills/Talents, dislikes, First Experience, Most recent Experience. All others are in English (so far) so I'm just wondering why those aren't. Some of them started off in English when she wasn't corrupted but then switch over to Japanese when the story started to unfold. How can I get them in English if its possible?
The only way I've been able to translate it is through the actual RPG MV engine, and looking through the CommonEvents tab under Resource Manager I think is what it's called. There, I translated the appropriate variables and they showed up that way in the actual game.

I'm not sure why it does that, unless they switch over to another template to show Loretta's status midway through, the base templates and the variables that they use should be fully translated, but perhaps there's a different event marker they use to update Loretta's H-status in Elio's bad endings. I'm still unfamiliar with RPG MV, even after like 6 months, but from what I know now that might be why it isn't translated like the rest of the game.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
The only way I've been able to translate it is through the actual RPG MV engine, and looking through the CommonEvents tab under Resource Manager I think is what it's called. There, I translated the appropriate variables and they showed up that way in the actual game.

I'm not sure why it does that, unless they switch over to another template to show Loretta's status midway through, the base templates and the variables that they use should be fully translated, but perhaps there's a different event marker they use to update Loretta's H-status in Elio's bad endings. I'm still unfamiliar with RPG MV, even after like 6 months, but from what I know now that might be why it isn't translated like the rest of the game.
Okay, and thanks for the reply. The game is still playable (obviously) I was just curious as to what they said in the stats but since it's just in the stats I can still see the appropriate dialog during the scenes. I enjoy little things like those stats that are in games so It's unfortunate that it doesn't translate but thank you.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah, my apologies. I overlooked that during the final round of proofreading and bug-testing, it only came to my attention a few days after I initially released it, and I couldn't find any event marker where they could have changed the stats even after the fact. I still hope you enjoy the game though!

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, my apologies. I overlooked that during the final round of proofreading and bug-testing, it only came to my attention a few days after I initially released it, and I couldn't find any event marker where they could have changed the stats even after the fact. I still hope you enjoy the game though!
Aloe :(

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see another has been there for her story. As weird as it is, Aloe was kinda the reason I got into translating games like these as a hobby, I got pretty motivated to better myself and be positive when the entire community rallied together. In a weird way, she's one of the many factors for me turning my view on life somewhat in a different direction, despite barely knowing her for a week as a vtuber, lol. I mean I had other reasons, but that entire fiasco is a big one.

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
I see another has been there for her story. As weird as it is, Aloe was kinda the reason I got into translating games like these as a hobby, I got pretty motivated to better myself and be positive when the entire community rallied together. In a weird way, she's one of the many factors for me turning my view on life somewhat in a different direction, despite barely knowing her for a week as a vtuber, lol. I mean I had other reasons, but that entire fiasco is a big one.
I miss her but shell always be part of Gen 5

ominios

Oct 15, 2019
So this game is either play as the cuck who isn't a cuck in the true end cause he out cucks the cuck by cucking him every moment he gets and then cuck him by getting your wife back/ the typical ntr protag and the woman who's the wife of the cuck but there's no different endings cause the guy gets cucked hard by the cuck cause he didn't cuck the cuck by cucking him at every moment he tries to cuck the cuck. is that right?

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the walkthrough, just one question why after I finish Erio happy ending it make me save the game then when I want to load the save it brings me to the main menu, is it a bug or something? because I thought after we finish the story we can like go to the office and work then make money and use that money to go to the restaurant with her or hot spring and have more fun with her if I'm wrong then why did you put like Ero-state or currency or when I was downloading you said Pregnancy like It doesn't even show or tell, also I'm playing on my phone with android 10 and Glossary won't show up anything but when I press on the screen there's different Japanese kind of words in top left of my screen pop up. can you help me fix the problem or I should wait for the next update?

Reactions: Hella_Hella
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote