RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I made a machine translation that seems pretty functional so far, but I haven't completely tested it yet.

Extract to the www folder and overwrite, maybe backup the www/data folder first.

There was an issue with CommonEvents.json where translating some of the event names caused the standing portrait not to work. I've fixed it but be wary of similar bugs.

This is the machine translator used:
Im trying your machine translation, its okaysh, kinda hard but understandable, but i simply have no idea what i should be doing, i feel like the scenes are happening but im not seeing any of them

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
I made a machine translation that seems pretty functional so far, but I haven't completely tested it yet.

Extract to the www folder and overwrite, maybe backup the www/data folder first.

There was an issue with CommonEvents.json where translating some of the event names caused the standing portrait not to work. I've fixed it but be wary of similar bugs.

This is the machine translator used:
I tried to do my own translation using the same thing. But I cant seem to figure out what caused CommonEvents to break the portraitm could you tell me what you did to fix it ?

Btw I saw 2 bad ends for now. Is there at least one good end ? Like by playing the cuck pov and making the right choice ?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I tried to do my own translation using the same thing. But I cant seem to figure out what caused CommonEvents to break the portraitm could you tell me what you did to fix it ?

Btw I saw 2 bad ends for now. Is there at least one good end ? Like by playing the cuck pov and making the right choice ?
If i had to guess, you play the cuck and stop them all the times

behoe

Dec 2, 2017
In CommonEvents I deleted some of the translations that didn't look like dialogue, it's been a while so that's all I remember.

As far as figuring out what to do, there's an NPC near the top of the center map by the clock tower that tells you all of the locations of events to progress. Since it's machine translated, take it with a grain of salt, but it should help point you in the right general direction. I interacted with NPCs at those locations until I could progress, there's not always an indicator on who to talk to, and sometimes it wants you to sleep.

Edit: After beating the game (for one of the endings at least I think) it lets you go nude, but for me the game gets unbearably laggy and I have to close. This doesn't seem like a translation bug, looks like it's already there.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Your translation get the display picture back but during talks it's not here
I just can't seem to figure out what is causing the bug. Well too bad.

I finished the game from Loretta pov and there is only 2 bad ends. i'll try Ellio's one

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote