RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
As Jeyren said, you might want to check some lines, but overall i had little to no trouble with T++. But as you can imagine, a lot of things translates poorly and some extras don't get translated like the Wife Stats (How many times did she cum/had sex). But i think it's worth doing, the game is really good.
Hmm i'll try it out , hope it does'nt break any line code script tho.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Also a tip from my own experience. There is a NPC in the middle of the town that tells you what to do to progress in the story. Well, you can't actually understand anything he says because the english is extremely broken in his dialogues. The game pretty much plays with the same events for both the husband and the wife, so as you play one of them and figure out what you should do, write it somewhere so you remember the order of events to play in the second playthrough or it can give you some headache to remember where you should go to trigger and specific scene. xD

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
how? do you have any exact links for a guide? like just download cracked rpg maker packages and then EDIT with google translate everything?
You generally need to have at least some understanding of the language in question, especially Japanese. There are quite a number of Japanese phrases, terms and soliloquies that just don't have a direct translation into the English (or any other) language. Remember Naruto and that "Datebayo" thing he shouts in the Japanese version? There isn't actually any direct translation for "Datebayo" into English, at all. Going on what we know about it's usage, it's always used as a self encouragement statement but to others, so it became "BELIEVE IT!" in English. In most situations, "You got that?" would also work.

Not to mention that many Japanese phrases have entirely different meanings based on the circumstances surrounding it. The phrase "iku" (行く " is one of these, normally in polite Japanese it means "To go somewhere", but it has a dual meaning as the the expression "I'm going to heaven!" which is normally used where in English you would say "I'm cumming" so it gets translated into "I'm cumming" more often than not. A direct translation would just be "go to heaven" if someone else is telling it to you, or "I'm going to heaven" if you said it, and in both cases it represents "I'm having an orgasm". This means you'll see(行く mid sentence quite often when it has NOTHING to do with anything sexual. A machine translation will take none of this into account and give you the strictest, basest definition of the words. Half the time this'll come out to be nothing more than word salad.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
did u encounter the bug where if u remove her clothes it will just freeze and crash?
Honestly, I did not play. Japanese, I don't know. Without understanding the text, much of the game will be skipped. I will wait for the English version.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote