• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Played the game with T++, man if this gem gets translated i'll be so happy. The artwork is extremely good, and the plot develops in a good pace too. Won't spoil anything because it's a masterpiece and you guys have to see it for yourself. Also, being able to play both as the the NTR'ed guy and the Wife and seeing the story by both eyes was an extremely turn on, i personally started with the guy's POV since i did want to feel some of the thrill, and when i played the wife's route i loved every second of it. Definitely one of the best ones i've played and deserves to be translated.

Reactions: azurak69er

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
First Question? Is it RPG Maker Ace or not?
If not i'll do a quick machine translation for it, then a partial eng.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
amazing, any tips on how to machine translate roughly? ( like do the texts make any sense? because I want to machine translate a game) thanks a lot in advance
Bud u'll need to first get the RPG maker packages ,most prob. buy them or crack them. Then use google translate if u like that way , then just easy translate it.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Bud u'll need to first get the RPG maker packages ,most prob. buy them or crack them. Then use google translate if u like that way , then just easy translate it.
how? do you have any exact links for a guide? like just download cracked rpg maker packages and then EDIT with google translate everything?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
how? do you have any exact links for a guide? like just download cracked rpg maker packages and then EDIT with google translate everything?
There's no particular guide , u just have to learn it on the go. Trust me it takes time to learn this stuff cuz u have to experience working with it. For a start download the RPG Maker Engine Packs and go from there. I can't recommend u any links cuz that wud be supporting illegal downloads *cough* there are ways to get it though. Best of Luck.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
amazing, any tips on how to machine translate roughly? ( like do the texts make any sense? because I want to machine translate a game) thanks a lot in advance
You can easily machine translate with a program named Translator++ . It can be found on this forum.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Well. It does make the translation work easier because it parse every line from the json files. Translation is more practical. But you have to be careful as it seems only machine translating break the game making the standing picture not displaying. I'd recommend using it if you can check each line to be sure that there isnt weird stuff for example [/C0] or something getting "translated" to [ / C ] which break the game

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Oh yea there's that as well went out of my mind, btw is it worth using?
As Jeyren said, you might want to check some lines, but overall i had little to no trouble with T++. But as you can imagine, a lot of things translates poorly and some extras don't get translated like the Wife Stats (How many times did she cum/had sex). But i think it's worth doing, the game is really good.

Reactions: Shadow1beast
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote