RPGM [Translation request] The Day My Mother Got Down on Her Knees [ ODENsensei]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
As promised, started my proper translation project (no guesswork) on the 1st of this month.
Before I began, I looked into how much text the game has, and all in all it's roughly 4,6k lines. Not big, not small, but the good thing is it's all practically monologues/dialogues. There are barely any sentences in 3rd person point of view, which is good.
Out of those 4,6 strings I already translated 600 lines, so this month's release is highly probable. Will keep you posted!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Magnusluis3000

Sep 28, 2021
i download the game but why doesn’t it work? How do you start this game? Does it work on iOS/IPhone? Need help really bad…it’s download, I check my file, it’s there but when I click and it opens to a document…there aren’t any picture…need help, pls

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
As promised, started my proper translation project (no guesswork) on the 1st of this month.
Before I began, I looked into how much text the game has, and all in all it's roughly 4,6k lines. Not big, not small, but the good thing is it's all practically monologues/dialogues. There are barely any sentences in 3rd person point of view, which is good.
Out of those 4,6 strings I already translated 600 lines, so this month's release is highly probable. Will keep you posted!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks homie
incest is wincest

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
this game one of the best shota game. Its short but its drown you in the game. Game producer should go forward on making game. I know he is a ero mangaka but he does great game.

Gzero118

Jan 5, 2020
The game looks too good, I'll be waiting for your work so I can enjoy it as intended

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for going all silent here, needed to finish some other games.

I wasn't able to get it done in December, but, unless some force majeure happens, the translation will be completed this month. And rather sooner than later. Picked it back up this week, and there's already some major progress: finished the biggest map, 1st floor of the house, and another one is really close too. All in all 2k lines out of overall 4,6 are translated now.
I'll post a partial with UI and one translated map (the biggest one with 1,6k lines) later today.

Sneaky update: something came up, so wasn't able to finish editing first map text completely, but here is the mostly translated first map (just around 100 lines are still in Japanese) -- . Expect a barrage of updates, I'm really focused on it.

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry for going all silent here, needed to finish some other games.

I wasn't able to get it done in December, but, unless some force majeure happens, the translation will be completed this month. And rather sooner than later. Picked it back up this week, and there's already some major progress: finished the biggest map, 1st floor of the house, and another one is really close too. All in all 2k lines out of overall 4,6 are translated now.
I'll post a partial with UI and one translated map (the biggest one with 1,6k lines) later today.

Sneaky update: something came up, so wasn't able to finish editing first map text completely, but here is the mostly translated first map (just around 100 lines are still in Japanese) -- . Expect a barrage of updates, I'm really focused on it.
Great work. I'm assuming you might know this, since you specifically said "mostly translated", but there were a few lines in map1 that appear blank at times mid-conversation. I'm not much of a coder, but I checked the .json and the lines appeared to be translated in the file they just don't appear. Specifically the morning scene on the love route when Miyuki starts wearing her outfit only shows a few lines. Figured I'd mention it in case it helps.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Great work. I'm assuming you might know this, since you specifically said "mostly translated", but there were a few lines in map1 that appear blank at times mid-conversation. I'm not much of a coder, but I checked the .json and the lines appeared to be translated in the file they just don't appear. Specifically the morning scene on the love route when Miyuki starts wearing her outfit only shows a few lines. Figured I'd mention it in case it helps.
Yeah, thanks for reminder. I knew about it, just forgot to make another link and replace the one above. Did it now.

Nah, they weren't translated. I specifically used my ancient version of T++ for this one map, because there was a lot of duplicate text, and I needed its find and replace function to change \c[2]ひろあき\c[0] into \c[2]Hiroaki\c[0] and such to save time. Didn't have time to copypaste translated dialogues from Notepad++ where I translate into T++, so they appear blank.