• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation request] The Day My Mother Got Down on Her Knees [ ODENsensei]

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
In the next two days, my ass.
Anyways, here's the proofread full translation:

Proofreading just drains me of all my energy, so it took longer than I anticipated. There was a lot of awkward sentences, I really need to start reading back what I write.
Two things I should mention (copypaste from my thread):

I'll ask around if a thread with the game pre-patched could be created. No promises, though, since shota.
thank you for translation, this game is gem thanks to you a lot of english player able to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crisbr and Daedroth

Gzero118

Jan 5, 2020

Proofreading just drains me of all my energy, so it took longer than I anticipated. There was a lot of awkward sentences, I really need to start reading back what I write.

I'll ask around if a thread with the game pre-patched could be created. No promises, though, since shota.
I'm gonna enjoy this... very very much... BUT FIRST!!! I need to finish Summer Memories and Lelie Navigation :D.

You are the hero we don't deserve, but you are the one we need, so thx bro.

• Hey there
Reactions: crisbr and Daedroth

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
Whenever I try to play with the translation, the game crashes. Just to confirm, what's the correct way to install the translation?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Erotic and engaging game. The only complaint is that the game is too short. I really would like to enjoy the game more.
First run was around 90mins, and the last run is around 1hr. A total of about 3hrs. It is so short, but it was really enjoyable.

The training is gradual so it feels believable. The environment of the game is crafted well, which is enough to feel that the world is lively. the mother herself is also behaving in a way that is close to a human.

Just a short tip for everyone
- Do open up the menu and check the status of the mom periodically. Her status changes as the game progress, and at the final point in the game which is at the gallery after the final sex scene, her status will change one last time for every ending.

Not really spoiler, but just some comments on the endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation bug?

Attached file is my full save, top three save files are the final saves in the gallery of each endings.
Save files 13 to 20 are saves just before triggering their final scene, or the last available place to save.

Really like this kind of game where there is training and pregnancy. Milf is a huge plus.

Last edited:

Magnusluis3000

Sep 28, 2021
Erotic and engaging game. The only complaint is that the game is too short. I really would like to enjoy the game more.
First run was around 90mins, and the last run is around 1hr. A total of about 3hrs. It is so short, but it was really enjoyable.

The training is gradual so it feels believable. The environment of the game is crafted well, which is enough to feel that the world is lively. the mother herself is also behaving in a way that is close to a human.

Just a short tip for everyone
- Do open up the menu and check the status of the mom periodically. Her status changes as the game progress, and at the final point in the game which is at the gallery after the final sex scene, her status will change one last time for every ending.

Not really spoiler, but just some comments on the endings.

Translation bug?

Attached file is my full save, top three save files are the final saves in the gallery of each endings.
Save files 13 to 20 are saves just before triggering their final scene, or the last available place to save.

Really like this kind of game where there is training and pregnancy. Milf is a huge plus.
What iPhone app do we use to open the file with pictures…because I only see codes? Help please?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
What iPhone app do we use to open the file with pictures…because I only see codes? Help please?
That is because they are encoded files. You cannot just open up encoded files and expect raw picture to show up. You need to find software to decode it first.
I think there should be an uploaded gallery where other people has already decoded the files and uploaded the picture onto some websites which hosts hentai/doujin arts.

Magnusluis3000

Sep 28, 2021
That is because they are encoded files. You cannot just open up encoded files and expect raw picture to show up. You need to find software to decode it first.
I think there should be an uploaded gallery where other people has already decoded the files and uploaded the picture onto some websites which hosts hentai/doujin arts.
Yes, I’m aware of the uploaded doujou arts, however they don’t have the translation with the art, is there anyway to decode the codes by using a certain IPhone app? Or how to do it? Or is there any link to “MediaFox” file that contains with raw translated footage?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Yes, I’m aware of the uploaded doujou arts, however they don’t have the translation with the art, is there anyway to decode the codes by using a certain IPhone app? Or how to do it? Or is there any link to “MediaFox” file that contains with raw translated footage?
Hmm, I think we have a few things to clarify,as I think you are new to how program should work.

First of all, I think you can try out this software, , there isnt any IOS equivalent decoder software that I am aware of. So please do use it on a computer, unless you don't have one and that is why you are trying to find IOS version of a decoder?
After extracting the files, I think you will just get the same files as those uploaded galleries anyway. I doubt you will find anything new.

Secondly, usually those sex scenes dont have any "text" attached to the art, therefore, of course, those gallery doesn't have any translation. It simply doesn't come with it. The game will use an image, and then spawn a dialog box overlaying it. Therefore, the raw picture usually will not have any text on it. Unless the image itself has text already drawn in it, which is a different case.

Thirdly, do you actually mean Mediafire? There is no media fox. Mediafire is just a file hosting website, since you cannot do a search query on the website, you cannot actually knows whether anyone has leak the gallery onto it. Unless you found a forum post, which someone uploaded the files onto it and decides to share the download link.

Finally, what do you mean by raw translated footage? It has two contracting meanings. if you mean raw, it usually means, untranslated, but at the same time, you also say translated. As for footage, do you mean you are trying to find a video?
If it is a video, I dont think anyone has uploaded a video recording of the game yet. I used to upload video recording of eroge , and well, I got banned on Youtube.

Last edited:

Kuresai

Apr 10, 2021
A day later, but here you guys go:

Everything, except the gallery and Miyuki's statutes should be translated. Once I playtest the game/do another editing pass in the next two days, I will translate the gallery, and then it's release time.
Fantastic work, I had just bought the game today and was hoping to find a good translation patch here, can't thank you enough! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Two things I should mention (copypaste from my thread):

thxx soo much for this ;}---- I just thought it lacks more words mainly for the slave way

Reactions: Daedroth

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
thxx soo much for this ;}---- I just thought it lacks more words mainly for the slave way
I agree there could be more contact after the "fall," but it is the author's first game. Hopefully it does well so we can get more like it

Reactions: crisbr