RPGM [Translation request] The Day My Mother Got Down on Her Knees [ ODENsensei]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just a quick update.
Finished translating, but I still need to proofread and edit a couple of scenes and one ending. If everything goes well, I will post a pre-release patch tomorrow. Pre-release because the gallery won't be translated and one more editing pass is needed (won't take too long).

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020
Just a quick update.
Finished translating, but I still need to proofread and edit a couple of scenes and one ending. If everything goes well, I will post a pre-release patch tomorrow. Pre-release because the gallery won't be translated and one more editing pass is needed (won't take too long).
Somebody send this man more Red Bull!! :LOL:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
A day later, but here you guys go:

Everything, except the gallery and Miyuki's statutes should be translated. Once I playtest the game/do another editing pass in the next two days, I will translate the gallery, and then it's release time.

CapitanSarna

Aug 15, 2021
A day later, but here you guys go:

Everything, except the gallery and Miyuki's statutes should be translated. Once I playtest the game/do another editing pass in the next two days, I will translate the gallery, and then it's release time.
Thx:D

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I've download the game and the patch but it doesn't work...any advice ?
Copy /www from the patch archive into the game folder and overwrite. To be safe, do this after unpacking the game archive you downloaded again.

some games similar to this?
To be honest, can't name any. There are western incest eroge, of course, but they're not as hardcore.
That said, more and more hentai manga artists are getting into RPGM eroge game, so hopefully some games similar to this one will come out in the future.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
In the next two days, my ass.
Anyways, here's the proofread full translation:

Proofreading just drains me of all my energy, so it took longer than I anticipated. There was a lot of awkward sentences, I really need to start reading back what I write.
Two things I should mention (copypaste from my thread):
Since I didn't want to copypaste 2,5k text strings, I translated the gallery with a relatively fast, but not really safe method -- copying H-scene event to the gallery's event and then comparing the code using two running instances of RPGM. So I could have missed some minor details, meaning some flashbacks won't work as intended. Feedback here would be appreciated.
Second thing is that "Mother and Child Health Notebook" (status page) doesn't look as good as I want. To make it, the dev used a plugin that's made specifically for compact Japanese text. After spending a little too much time on it, I still wasn't able to figure out how to move some variables. That said, everything should be visible and working. If not, please do report.
I'll ask around if a thread with the game pre-patched could be created. No promises, though, since shota.

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020
In the next two days, my ass.
Anyways, here's the proofread full translation:

Proofreading just drains me of all my energy, so it took longer than I anticipated. There was a lot of awkward sentences, I really need to start reading back what I write.
Two things I should mention (copypaste from my thread):

I'll ask around if a thread with the game pre-patched could be created. No promises, though, since shota.
I started the game. Looks good so far. Thanks man

1644120754460.png