RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Isle of TS Monster Girls [TS魔物娘島] [RJ354175] [Bamboo Shoot growing in a Tea Plantation]

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing!
Some might like to download that from bit faster cloud service:

From what little I've played so far, it's quite the rough machine translation.
Most sentences make sense if you think about them hard enough, but the more complex writing leaves too much to the imagination. The MTL very apparently has not been proofread, and sentences fly out of text boxes.

Despite these glaring flaws, I'm enjoying what's there and can feel the quality of the TF scenarios and its related gameplay. There's some pretty interesting and erotic routes here (for TF fans).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thederpamon

Mar 12, 2019
A proper translation for this game would be absolutely amazing. There's so many cute transformations!!!

ips1211

May 9, 2022
Thank you for sharing!
Some might like to download that from bit faster cloud service:

From what little I've played so far, it's quite the rough machine translation.
Most sentences make sense if you think about them hard enough, but the more complex writing leaves too much to the imagination. The MTL very apparently has not been proofread, and sentences fly out of text boxes.

Despite these glaring flaws, I'm enjoying what's there and can feel the quality of the TF scenarios and its related gameplay. There's some pretty interesting and erotic routes here (for TF fans).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty for the rehost those original download times are crazy @_@

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wow...
I'm sorry to say, I did not enjoy this game...
It feels so empty.
It has nothing, no visible sex scenes, no nudity what so ever.
Some of the TF events are not even shown.
The succubi for instance just stick their tail in a character's mouth, pour some liquid in & the next frame it's already completely transformed.
What a waste, we can't see breasts? Or intercourse in any way?

The gallery is full of static images of the same, fully clothed character with different variants of the same outfit.
Sure the game itself is fun, there's fun puzzles, there's various ways the story can go, sure it's well crafted overall.
But it just feels like it's nothing more than well-drawn nothingness...

The tags on the game are not "outright" lies, sure, everything is indeed technically there, but it feels so misleading. It's not very fun to be told an event took place offscreen, rather than be shown what was promised.

[EDIT]
For instance, we never know what happens for sure during the dragon girl scene.
If anyone can explain what happened I'd appreciate it.
[EDIT]

I'm not gonna say the game's bad, I didn't enjoy it, but word of warning, chances are you're not going to enjoy this game all too much unless you're heavily text focused... & Given that the game is manually translated... Well... Enjoy if you can.

Last edited:

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
found it elsewhere. haven't checked the quality.

Ah yes, those infuriating sites that not only load the files with viruses. But like pricks force you to pay to download ANYTHING in a reasonable time frame.