RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Isle of TS Monster Girls [TS魔物娘島] [RJ354175] [Bamboo Shoot growing in a Tea Plantation]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.2.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.2.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
That was quick! I've just started playing the game with the translation (Yesss~ Just being able to view the English characters rather than complicated Japanese characters calms me). I'll keep you posted on any critical issues. Tysm <3

P.S. To users of this thread: The translation is readable! Please give it a try before dismissing any MTL translations.

songsmith

Dec 22, 2022
Just a heads-up that I've been working on a manual translation for TS Monster Girl Island. As of now, three routes and a bit of other content remain.
I'll love to play your translation when it comes out! The only translation I can play at the moment is a rubbish, obvious MTL translation (that was found on SVSComics before being hosted on Mega) that ruins practically all the enjoyment I have from the art. I'm hoping that with your translation I'll be able to enjoy the writing too!

Last edited:
Reactions: amnesiacagent
Jul 28, 2018
How do I enter the Resident Area as a Village Girl? I have the Resident Card, but Kiyohime keeps wanting to look around more first. I think I've explored every building and interacted with everyone/everything by now, at least twice
EDIT: just figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
Good news: some anon on 4chan just now announced a TL of it is almost ready, and a patch for translating the extra hidden content is also planned later on

Edit: haha... Ops, should have readed the thread first, that anon very probably was Amnesiacagent
extra hidden content?

Reactions: SylvieRose