RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Isle of TS Monster Girls [TS魔物娘島] [RJ354175] [Bamboo Shoot growing in a Tea Plantation]

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Ive been talking with them throughout the months and I think what they are referring to is this
And they said they hoped to be able to release it this month but it might take a bit longer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Any news on this? I was looking through some DLsite games, and I stumbled upon this. It looks really promising

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
Any news on this? I was looking through some DLsite games, and I stumbled upon this. It looks really promising
message 11 hv the full game with english translated alr, you can download the message 22 file and replace to the game for better english language

uness u mean the new TSF monster land (地方), that game isnt publicly released yet, tho people hv leaked and played the wolf version with no official download for now ig

Reactions: Abryxn

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
message 11 hv the full game with english translated alr, you can download the message 22 file and replace to the game for better english language

uness u mean the new TSF monster land (地方), that game isnt publicly released yet, tho people hv leaked and played the wolf version with no official download for now ig
Thanks for the reply! I've heard about the new game as well, but I was asking about if the old game got any update to its translation (mtl as is).

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply! I've heard about the new game as well, but I was asking about if the old game got any update to its translation (mtl as is).
The person who is translating it is close to finished now and is currently play testing to find any mistakes

Reactions: Abryxn

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021
great, still cant wait for the leak of the new game, the wolf is completed only
Yeah that one'll also have a lamia and slimegirl route based on the teaser silhouettes. Also I think the author's probably finished the lamia route by now judging by Twitter posts.

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021
Alright, I'd say the manual TL has come along far enough for a release. The bulk of the game is fully playable in English with a smattering of scenes + Bonus Room content left for a later patch.

The game should be downloadable through MEGA link:

Synposis:

Our protagonist, Kiyohiko, is an adventurer.
A certain incident led him to come to an island, the Isle of Monster Girls, in pursuit of treasure.
Various monster girls, and perhaps amazing riches and artifacts, are said to be here, but...?
Help Kiyohiko find treasure and escape the Isle in one piece!

(source: DLsite)

I'm pretty clumsy with accidental spoilers, so I'll just say you can enjoy some nice monster girl content and TSF shenanigans within the scope of an R15 JRPG with light puzzle-solving elements.

Thanks to Niveket for helping keep this project on track, and everyone for being patient.

For any comments, bug reports, corrections, etc., feel free to message me.

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
Omg thanks! Been a while, although I have played the one with the older english translation imma play this again, hopefully the new Monster Girl Land will be translated too in the distant future

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
Yeah that one'll also have a lamia and slimegirl route based on the teaser silhouettes. Also I think the author's probably finished the lamia route by now judging by Twitter posts.
based on fantia, the author alr finished lamia a few weeks ago and just recently finished the fairy one, idk what next, hopefully the slime

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
overall the gameplay translation is better then the previous one, the fact that the Alraune purposely mispell the seed name is kinda funny and on point, good job

Reactions: amnesiacagent

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
So I got bored (impatient) abt the TS Monster Land (TS魔物娘地方) and found something on this bilibili content creator

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022

I knew this people hv the alpha version with the wolf girl content only with chinese translation, the apk should be in their qq group but I cant join due to whatever req they want (I know chinese but this is still ridiculous)

then I watched the vid (there is a fully uncensored vid by them on youtube channel if u want) and one of the vid comment hv the supposed apk in a website
Vid comment:
APK link:
password: tuf6
1708864997534.png
Tried to download but met with another dead end... u MUST need an acc and it MUST be a chinese telephone to download, so a dead end

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
tbh I have been watching the dev progress at fantia and so far they supposed finished the fairy content, i can wait but still if anyone hv the alpha version apk with wolf girl content shown pls share here I guess

Uncensored full content on YT:
(ofc it has mature content lol)

Reactions: amnesiacagent