Wolf RPG [Translation Request] The Soul of Knights

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I bought the game & using the translator that exists for android phones was looking at some settings; There's alot of stuff going on, your choices I guess do change somethings. Oh it has a tacked on impregnation mechanic as well I guess as I was looking at lewd status as for the depth of it I have no idea, I got increasinly annoyed by just how much stuff it tosses in your face. This ought to be the latest version & I don't think it'll get another update... anytime soon;

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Last edited:

Monosop

Aug 30, 2019
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation
View attachment 1500077
i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
you can always try his YouTube video
PS: my antivirus kick it as virus i think is's false positive (because of the script hooking) but don't take my word for it
On mine it says the text can't be translated because it goes past the MB limit. Did you pay for the full translator on patreon?

Reactions: Kingdomless

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
On mine it says the text can't be translated because it goes past the MB limit. Did you pay for the full translator on patreon?
i don't remember i might have had it
anyway if you want you can sent me the manualtranslation.json and i will translate it with the azure free translator