RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
cant open the traslation link , im not good about do a traslation cause english is not my native language sometimes i just put games in traslator++ and play with that
Oh, shit, forgot that you couldn't access AnonFiles... There you go, I uploaded it to . All you need to do in order to apply the translation is extract it to the game folder and overwrite all files it asks you to.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Oh, shit, forgot that you couldn't access AnonFiles... There you go, I uploaded it to . All you need to do in order to apply the translation is extract it to the game folder and overwrite all files it asks you to.
It Say 403 forbidden

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It Say 403 forbidden
Damn, buddy, your government must really dislike file hosting sites. Let's try with , and, I dunno, ?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can anyone upload the last version 1.3?
Wait, they actually release an update not a month ago!? Man, if this messes up the translation it's gonna be a damn shame...

Regarding your question, McSandro has purchased the game and we're working together so that he can post the whole thing here.

As for what got added in ver1.3, the changelog says:
Added Saria story
Added a harem scene
Added voice, BGV, etc.

pnameless

Sep 17, 2021
Wait, they actually release an update not a month ago!? Man, if this messes up the translation it's gonna be a damn shame...

Regarding your question, McSandro has purchased the game and we're working together so that he can post the whole thing here.
ok, thats cool, thanks for that i want to see the new Scenes and the Harem Route

Reactions: James Eveleth

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019

Added Saria story
Added a harem scene
Added voice, BGV, etc.
ok finally i got it now im putting in the folder but probably the new content are not traslated i think and yes is some scene with saria and after those you can do the groping thing on her, last thing i need to post it on game request cause in the game session i cant post because i dont have the previleges something like that

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019

Added Saria story
Added a harem scene
Added voice, BGV, etc.
the traslation is not working give an error on the startup

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Zippyshare is banned in most of europe actually lol.
GoFile is kinda the go to now here.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
the traslation is not working give an error on the startup
So, good news (sort of). I combed through a dozen or so file sharing sites and forums and finally came across a 4chan discussion about the game translation requiring ver 1.2.4 to work. And someone posted a link for that game version...taken from this very thread... Looks like PolkinJames posted that exact version a while back. Give the guy a like for his help.

I tested the game briefly and it works with the translation (the errors that pop up when you're booting the patched game on a different version are not present, so I'm guessing all is well). I'll upload the translated game to the game thread with the Steam version. It also might be possible for someone to piggyback onto this translation and get it to work with the newest game version, while also translating the new content.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote