RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ohh it's exist, lemme change my question, is relationship with karina is only until "there is some distance"?
Everyone except Salia can be fully romanced. If your relationship stats are capped, you need to do their event, which you can look up within the game.

Reactions: reinyakuragi

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
have released the final version of their translation, which should be above the quality of the official (most likely MTL-ed and slightly edited) version.

However, I am having trouble applying it to the game, since no matter what version of the game I use and whatever I replace it keeps reporting that it cannot locate some .png file when booting the game and fails to start. I'm sending the here in case someone has better luck or know-how and can get the translation to work with the game.

I will keep testing various ideas when I have free time and if I can apply the translation I will post an update.

Jul 1, 2022
have released the final version of their translation, which should be above the quality of the official (most likely MTL-ed and slightly edited) version.

However, I am having trouble applying it to the game, since no matter what version of the game I use and whatever I replace it keeps reporting that it cannot locate some .png file when booting the game and fails to start. I'm sending the here in case someone has better luck or know-how and can get the translation to work with the game.

I will keep testing various ideas when I have free time and if I can apply the translation I will post an update.
Hello, thanks for providing that translation. I tested it and based on my observation, it's probably the problem of the translation files. It's calling file extensions that do not exist in the base game. It's supposed to be ".rpgmvp" but is asking for ".png". Have you tried contacting the translation group?

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, thanks for providing that translation. I tested it and based on my observation, it's probably the problem of the translation files. It's calling file extensions that do not exist in the base game. It's supposed to be ".rpgmvp" but is asking for ".png". Have you tried contacting the translation group?
Thanks for checking it out. From what info I can gather, the translation is explicitly for the v1.2.4 version of the game, so that might be the reason it's not working on the versions available online.

Jul 1, 2022
Thanks for checking it out. From what info I can gather, the translation is explicitly for the v1.2.4 version of the game, so that might be the reason it's not working on the versions available online.
Oh I see, so is this 1.2.4 a japanese base version and not the steam one? I tried checking dlsite and it says the latest update is "1.2.0".

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey! Any update on applying the translation? Also do you know if Together is planning to translate the DLC that's upcoming?
Hey there. Sadly, I was unable to get the game versions I have to work with the translation.

The translators stated that the translation has been created explicitly for the v1.2.4 version of the game, which should be the most recent one. I have asked BaasB if they could help with finding the required version, so here's hoping.

Also, regarding =Together=, their latest post has me worried... Annotation 2022-12-06 153434.png

I'm hoping that even if they decide to take a break from the translator scene, they will return at some point.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
I've buy the game from dlsite , wanted to share with you all how can i do It? Need to ask ti a moderator or what? Dont want to do something that go against the rule or something else

• Red Heart

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I've buy the game from dlsite , wanted to share with you all how can i do It? Need to ask ti a moderator or what? Dont want to do something that go against the rule or something else
Thank you for helping out the community!

I think that you can simply apply the to your game, then upload the game to a file hosting site (an easy to use one with no need to create an account and good upload/download speed is ), post the link in this thread and report it under "Game update" to get the thread updated.

For more information, you can check the Game Uploading rules.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019

I think that you can simply apply the to your game, then upload the game to a file hosting site (an easy to use one with no need to create an account and good upload/download speed is ), post the link in this thread and report it under "Game update" to get the thread updated.

Anonfile Is not working for me dont know why

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019

Never done something like that now in working when im home i try to do that

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019

Ok i found on internet that the italian government Just blocked anonfile soo i Need to change DNS

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ok i found on internet that the italian government Just blocked anonfile soo i Need to change DNS
I gave AnonFiles as an example, feel free to pick another approved file host from the list (there are more than enough to choose from)

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
I gave AnonFiles as an example, feel free to pick another approved file host from the list (there are more than enough to choose from)
cant open the traslation link , im not good about do a traslation cause english is not my native language sometimes i just put games in traslator++ and play with that

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote