RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
If you mean is it confirmed then, no I don't think so. If you mean will there be some kind of confirmation, then also no. The game thread could just reappear with no announcement. And maybe several months later like this game did, check the post date gap there.
Bruh, that other one is fucking disturbing, jesus christ.

Not confirming bans (as in just saying "Yeah been determined to be against rule 7 pending further notice") seems kinda weird but whatever. I guess it's so they can change their mind whenever they feel like rather than having to make a concrete statement, lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Bruh i just want the game i cant find it anywhere
The game thread was up long enough for it to appear on the usual other sites, and it's on the previous page.

...Didn't notice they edited their post, it's indirectly linked twice.

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
The game thread was up long enough for it to appear on the usual other sites, and it's on the previous page.

...Didn't notice they edited their post, it's indirectly linked twice.
Still pretty new to all this, don't know any other sites and didn't it get taken down?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still pretty new to all this, don't know any other sites and didn't it get taken down?
The game thread was closed, but it was around for a few hours. There are quite a few game sites that in a lot less time than that will copy it. Also the game request and translation request threads here often get missed.

We don't know the game is actually banned yet though, it's probably in a queue of things for the staff to assess.

Reactions: Firerandy

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
Finally got my hands on it but doesn't seem to work on joiplay or at least the copy i have doesn't. Something about it can't find the module lodash/clonedeep

Reactions: Nanobyte1337

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now that I think about it, Lelie's Navigation is nowhere to be seen on f95 as well..

edit: yup, banned. Oh well...

Reactions: satou1507

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Now that I think about it, Lelie's Navigation is nowhere to be seen on f95 as well..

edit: yup, banned. Oh well...
And many others like the Artemis Pearl which is up for a couple of days (the shota is not even feature in the preview lol) and kozue's strange journey.

People need to learn to use torrents and sukebei nyaa for their stuff

Reactions: Yukihirou
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote