• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I don't have financial support Sooo as much as I want to Taunt spending money like I have soo many to burn I gonna grab JP version and wait for STEAM version to appear

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whatever do you mean? I didn't upload it here, it's just a link.
If a game is actually banned then your not suppose to post links for it. But when I said second link I meant the one in my post, the request threads rarely get cleaned up with the game threads...

Reactions: Courier_Young

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Why would it get banned though? It's just like Summer Memories and it's not "realistic". Hopefully they are just reviewing it.
I think it depends on how the staff thinks a character looks and is portrayed. Characters with vague ages seem to not be filtered as often as characters with explicitly stated ages or characteristics that imply an age range. Like a character that could be a really short high school student might be fine, but a kid that's very obviously a kid no matter how you look at it, is much harder to okay.

Jul 1, 2022
I think it depends on how the staff thinks a character looks and is portrayed. Characters with vague ages seem to not be filtered as often as characters with explicitly stated ages or characteristics that imply an age range. Like a character that could be a really short high school student might be fine, but a kid that's very obviously a kid no matter how you look at it, is much harder to okay.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Like what the other poster said though, their parameters for Rule 7 changes too much. In the thread complaining about Rule 7, a moderator said that it has to be both "realistic looking" and have "realistic scenario" for it to get banned. Another mod explained that's why insexual awakening (if I remember the title correctly) got reinstated. According to them, it had realistic scenario but the face look cartoonish so it was fine. So going from that, even if they argue that the scenario is realistic, the faces dont look realistic anyway.

Reactions: lxh123

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn dude, whoever did the Steam translation did a sloppy job. It reads like an edited MTL and has typos a machine wouldn't make. You'll encounter something like a "/" in place of a period or an extra letter out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure in one instance a "C" became a "CH" in a proper noun 2 lines later for no reasons. You can tell it's at least partially MTL because the grammar is spotty, like using the wrong a/an or missing them altogether. It makes me wonder if anyone bothered to double check the work.

I also felt like the game's premise/intro could have been written to better reflect the game's contents. Supposedly the MC's father sent his succubus maid over to teach the MC how to be charming and not fall for gold diggers, but the maid just encourages you to sexually harass your other maids, be a pest, and succumb to lust, which is pretty much the exact opposite. The only reason why that doesn't matter is because the plot is entirely about the other maids' emotional growth. The MC, for all intents and purposes, is pretty much just a prize to be given to the maid the player likes most. This in itself is somewhat problematic, because the game initially implies a possible harem ending, when there really isn't one. Which is extra fucked up because the later part of the game involves convincing the maids that the MC specifically wants them. You basically lied to the maids you didn't choose. It's a betrayal to the wholesome story they're going for.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote