RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
They are making a dlc which will include 2 new girls plus more scenes for all of them.
Ah, should have expected a DLC. I don't even care if you can't romance Salia in it, but I'd be mad as hell if they don't provide more ways to interact with her. Her staying in one room and saying the same things throughout the hole game felt pretty dead.

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
Damn dude, whoever did the Steam translation did a sloppy job. It reads like an edited MTL and has typos a machine wouldn't make. You'll encounter something like a "/" in place of a period or an extra letter out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure in one instance a "C" became a "CH" in a proper noun 2 lines later for no reasons. You can tell it's at least partially MTL because the grammar is spotty, like using the wrong a/an or missing them altogether. It makes me wonder if anyone bothered to double check the work.

I also felt like the game's premise/intro could have been written to better reflect the game's contents. Supposedly the MC's father sent his succubus maid over to teach the MC how to be charming and not fall for gold diggers, but the maid just encourages you to sexually harass your other maids, be a pest, and succumb to lust, which is pretty much the exact opposite. The only reason why that doesn't matter is because the plot is entirely about the other maids' emotional growth. The MC, for all intents and purposes, is pretty much just a prize to be given to the maid the player likes most. This in itself is somewhat problematic, because the game initially implies a possible harem ending, when there really isn't one. Which is extra fucked up because the later part of the game involves convincing the maids that the MC specifically wants them. You basically lied to the maids you didn't choose. It's a betrayal to the wholesome story they're going for.
Yeah after going through the game i expected a much better translation. Sucks but at least i can understand whats going on.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Oof no sex with salia even though it was hinted at and No harem ending even though salia also hinted at that. I'm sad now.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Ah, should have expected a DLC. I don't even care if you can't romance Salia in it, but I'd be mad as hell if they don't provide more ways to interact with her. Her staying in one room and saying the same things throughout the hole game felt pretty dead.
Otaku plan was gonna release the game with the dlc however due to personal complications the dev couldn't start progress towards the new content until starting this month,so they just decided to release the base game because people kept asking for it and it will be some time till the dlc is finished.

• Sad
Reactions: Ferghus

zenin

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a playthrough for this game somewhere? I'd like to be able to watch it when am away from the pc

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
MallinTheDamned I dunno, man. Throwing that into the search bar gives me a thread talking about how that site plasters a bunch of ads in their games and god knows what else.

buzh

Jun 3, 2018
So version 1.2.4 is a Stream version? Because I see on dlsite only have version 1.2.0. A litle confused now.
Does Stream version can play on Android by using joiplay or maldives?

Reactions: Carlos25303540

marco50012

Nov 28, 2018
Quindi la versione 1.2.4 è una versione Stream? Perché vedo su dlsite solo la versione 1.2.0. Un po' confuso adesso.
La versione Stream può essere riprodotta su Android utilizzando joiplay o maldive?
[/CITAZIONE]
ii
i on joi play version v1.2.4 and it works perfectly with joiplay patreon

Reactions: buzh
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote