RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
can someone send me the game (preferably from MEGA), i cant translate it if i couldnt get my hand on the actual game

avsatr

May 22, 2018
can someone send me the game (preferably from MEGA), i cant translate it if i couldnt get my hand on the actual game
Sorry, Boss; I'm not gonna go through the trouble of making a new mega account, but I found you a Nyaa link.

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

Star Dragon112

Jun 3, 2018
I think there are couple download links on svscomics. I haven't used this website before but it's the only place i found that presumably has links to the game. (Can't post the link, new account)

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah I have some problems:
1.I have unlocked Karina and Michelle ending, but when I check the tip of Riche ending, it didn't show anything. (Karina and Michelle friendship point if 1000/Max.)
2. How I can see three of them taking a bath?

avsatr

May 22, 2018
Yeah I have some problems:
1.I have unlocked Karina and Michelle ending, but when I check the tip of Riche ending, it didn't show anything. (Karina and Michelle friendship point if 1000/Max.)
2. How I can see three of them taking a bath?
I can't even figure out how to trigger the scene to get Riche to level up the first time (200 Points). Feels like I've tried everything and I can't read any dialogue for a hint.

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
I can't even figure out how to trigger the scene to get Riche to level up the first time (200 Points). Feels like I've tried everything and I can't read any dialogue for a hint.
My gah my friendship point with Riche is 600 or 800 and now I can't see any tip to get the s scene. Also I don't know how to peep they are taking a bath.

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
Use Google trans, I think you can understand a bit.

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
here's the translation that you all have been waiting for.
its not solid solid mtl, but you can finish the game with it

NOTE:
i havent actually played the game yet, so if theres in-game bug or broken game mechanism please take a screenshot and attach the save before the problem happens.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote