RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
this is kinda deep into karina's route, and even reloading the game didn't fix the problem.
Try to download this game from another source, you can check Kimochi Gaming or the down link in page 2 of this thread.
(Or update driver/Turn off real-time protection of Windows defender and reinstall :V)

Reactions: castoli

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
Did you get this error when you just entered the game?
what device are playing on?
i presume you are playing it on joiplay, right? unfortunately joiplay doesn't support iodash yet
the dev said that they will add this feature in the next update, so just be patient

Ashita no Love

Jul 24, 2021
After installing the translation patch, the only person I can study with is Sarria, none of the other maids. I tried to make trantu's save file to work as a fix but even deleting the main save thing did not help; how bothersome.

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
After installing the translation patch, the only person I can study with is Sarria, none of the other maids. I tried to make trantu's save file to work as a fix but even deleting the main save thing did not help; how bothersome.
Uh do you said that you can only study with the succubus maid? I dunno but if I remember correctly, you can study with all of them on Tuesday when two or three of them are cleaning the library.

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
If you still cannot solve this problem, I will check it. But hey pls completed the Riche's route, I still cannot reach the final CG.

Ashita no Love

Jul 24, 2021
Uh do you said that you can only study with the succubus maid? I dunno but if I remember correctly, you can study with all of them on Tuesday when two or three of them are cleaning the library.
It kinda removed the option altogether, even if they are in the library! In the japanese version it gave me the option to study with each if they were in the room, but with translation applied it kinda locked me with succubus maid only even if others were in the room aside from here. I guess I'll be trying to use my backup and google translate to get back to where the translation brought me.

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
It kinda removed the option altogether, even if they are in the library! In the japanese version it gave me the option to study with each if they were in the room, but with translation applied it kinda locked me with succubus maid only even if others were in the room aside from here. I guess I'll be trying to use my backup and google translate to get back to where the translation brought me.
You should feedback the man who make the MTL.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
here's the translation that you all have been waiting for.
its not solid solid mtl, but you can finish the game with it

NOTE:
i havent actually played the game yet, so if theres in-game bug or broken game mechanism please take a screenshot and attach the save before the problem happens.
king! thank you!

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
everytime she is in her room after lunch time I try to re-enter her room but nothing happens
I've even tried similiar rooms like MC or the hallaway but Im still stuck and I dont know how to progress her route 1638118635478.png

robert0345

Jul 30, 2021
A few small changes in the new version 1.1.0 and a notice about an update at the end of january, i'm looking forward to the new january patch.

-anyone got version 1.1.0? xd

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote