RPGM None [Translation Request] [ToraToriToru! ~A Maid-teasing RPG~] [RJ316251] [INAZUMA SOFT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bonobo00

Nov 27, 2020
1637083788467.png
i keep getting this error while on the karina route. tried downloading and reinstalling, nothing happens. anyone know a fix?

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
how? help pls is the last thing i am missing xd
I have reached the max friendship level with Karina, Michele so I dunno why the ring is inside my item box. The ring name is shorter than the teleport ability of Bochama ( The longest white word, not grey word in item box). So if you reach the max friendship level with one of them, just control Bochama stand near she, avoid the teleport ability and try click all thing in item box, remember to choose the upper choice. (My English is bad and I play this game with Jap language so I don't know how to guide you.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: robert0345

PiXelited

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 1503280
i keep getting this error while on the karina route. tried downloading and reinstalling, nothing happens. anyone know a fix?
I also encountered this bug, you can fix it by going to \maid\www\img\pictures\busts\karina and search for normal_angry.rpgvmp then copy paste and rename it to normal_angry_.rpgvmp it may be temporarily am no expert but works

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
I
Michel's event "hit the mark" does not activate for me, can somebody help?
I don't understand what is salia meaning but in this event you should check:
Enter the succubus maid room like your image. (When Michelle is inside that room.)
Or check Michelle room when she is in her room.
I play this game with Jap language so I'm not sure about it.

Last edited:

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
Btw my save file in Riche route is almost done, but idk why I don't see any tips to get last CG event with Riche. (About succubus CG, I'm completed it.)

trantu5816

Jan 5, 2021
For anyone don't see my save file after paste it in "www/save" folder, you should try to delete global.rpgsave file in your folder, and restart the game. (Just in case.)
If you want to see CG event, click the heart-book on the table in Bochama's room. Also you can see the infomation about your maids. (The information will have more when you done any event with your fav maid, when you archived friendship level about 800 or 1000, they will naked in your information page.)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote