[Translation Request] Trans-Female Fantasy Nexus

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017

Guys, I've come with somewhat bad news.

I got a wrist injury from my job that prevents me from typing too much.
Therefore, I'm basically incapable of continuing this translation and I want to apologize for it.

I'm releasing this partial translation as is, so that you guys don't leave empty-handed.
It's a partial translation for the base game shared by orange.

---------------------------------

Once I heal, I would like to revisit this project in order to refine those janky google translations into something more proper, and translate many other details that were left untranslated simply because they were harder to find in the files, or required image editing.

I really like this game, and stubbornly worked through the pain just to, at least, solve the issue of text out of bounds (that my playtesting revealed to still not be solved, sadly).

Edit: Do let me know if anything in the game stops working as a result of my translation.
It shouldn't be too hard to fix, but I reckon I didn't break anything

Last edited:

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Hey, it's been a while.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've resumed this project. And since now I have a better understanding of the scope of this endeavour, I would like to ask for some manpower. This game's too big to be translated by a single man in a timely manner, and I would love to be done with it before I get any more busy in January, best case scenario.

If anyone would like to volunteer, just PM me and I'll organise the labour.

naturaljunior

Sep 25, 2020
Hope someone else helps you translate this, I've been stuck in a certain point in this game with no idea how to continue, and its pretty early in so I've only seen about 2 scenes.

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
In english , please ^^;
For exemple :
Where we get the thing for start a fire on the camp fire in the mine donjon ?

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Man if i knew how people translate games like this i'd give it a shot and try to translate this or any other games like this

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hey, it's been a while.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've resumed this project. And since now I have a better understanding of the scope of this endeavour, I would like to ask for some manpower. This game's too big to be translated by a single man in a timely manner, and I would love to be done with it before I get any more busy in January, best case scenario.

If anyone would like to volunteer, just PM me and I'll organise the labour.
Hey, are you still working on this?

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Hey, are you still working on this?
Gosh, I really should have let everyone know...

My last hard drive died on me quite a while ago, and I hadn't backed up the project. So, when that happened, I lost the fire in me to continue that work. I'm so sorry to everyone.

I also started a new job, and it has consumed me. I no longer have the time or energy to sink into this project anymore.
Sadly, someone else will have to pick up the torch, not even where I left, but right from the start :FacePalm:

Once again, I'm very sorry. And I hope everyone can understand...

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero