• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Trans-Female Fantasy Nexus

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
They just released a sequel to the game. The sequel has a lot more potential compared to the previous one. There are multiple playable characters. The game has received a massive amount of sales in only a day of it being released even though the game was not really advertised, but it has been a disaster of a game launch. The developer took three years to make the game but released an announcement saying only a part of the game will be released in early access(I think the beginning but it is supposedly 10 hours worth and has around 60 different scenes) because he said he did not like the story. But the day of release he changed it again I think, he claimed he is only releasing half of that. When it was released it was buggy and had game-breaking bugs. The author made a patch but that bricked the game. The author just made another patch, but it is not on dlsite. But, the good side of this is that he may improve this game further which means the game may have vastly more potential than it originally had.
Lol and here I am wondering why I cannot progress. I am supposed to go to the water source but it is blocked. Guess the game did not register some trigger and has not opened up the area. Guess I will wait.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Lol and here I am wondering why I cannot progress. I am supposed to go to the water source but it is blocked. Guess the game did not register some trigger and has not opened up the area. Guess I will wait.
Are you talking about the trial or the actual release of the sequel? The developer is releasing patches for it on his blog(not dl site). But, the deal is that there is a chance of those patches bricking your game.
Edit: just as I finished writing this I saw that the developer possibly fixed what I was complaining about. Now the patches are on dlsite.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are you talking about the trial or the actual release of the sequel? The developer is releasing patches for it on his blog(not dl site). But, the deal is that there is a chance of those patches bricking your game.
Edit: just as I finished writing this I saw that the developer possibly fixed what I was complaining about. Now the patches are on dlsite.
Not sure, I saw it on fresh dlsite release. Checked sukebei and downloaded it from there as the filthy pirate I am. I understood that they would be adding more content to the game later, I just did not expect it to be buggy as well. Or maybe I am just missing something. If you happen to play it and get into the water reservoir, let me know...

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Not sure, I saw it on fresh dlsite release. Checked sukebei and downloaded it from there as the filthy pirate I am. I understood that they would be adding more content to the game later, I just did not expect it to be buggy as well. Or maybe I am just missing something. If you happen to play it and get into the water reservoir, let me know...
The author has a page where you can post your bugs and he will fix them
( ). But, I think you have to put it in Japanese and the website has weird rules on posting. The author claimed he has big plans with the game series and to regularly check his blog on ci-en. I would recommend that people support the game.

Last edited:

ESBA

Apr 26, 2018
The new game is a remaster of the first 3 Trans Female Fantasy games, it has better graphics, more voiced dialogue and maybe more content? I havent played that far as its a massive pain unless you have a translator and im too lazy to set it up. There is still the old tips and guides for the old versions on the developers site but those are in japanese and can be a bit tricky to understand.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Found this nice guide for the new game. Google translating the site works fine. There was still one trigger that they did not mention, but at least you sorta know where to go and whats supposed to be happening.

The game is really horrible with telling you what to do next. They added a dragon that kinda shows you the locations and a hint, but it is really not enough. They just expect you to talk to every npc multiple times, in day and night and then in male/female outfit... lol

Though I recommend you wait, the game is really buggy and they plan to add stuff so...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
especially at the beginning for the first character what to do next in the village there you need to somehow get to the source and in the tower it is closed you need to look for a person
A guide is literally in my post 2 posts up. Also you can just edit your post if you want to add something, no need to have 3 consecutive comments.

vitya41

Jun 1, 2020
how to break the fence at the location of the entrance to the water source and how to get a 2 scene Mine

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
how to break the fence at the location of the entrance to the water source and how to get a 2 scene Mine
You probably got an early version. Fence was a bug that got fixed in like the first patch I think. Of course thats depending if you did everything for it (got in the village and found out a kid is missing).

You can find patches on devs ci-en.

Here is the latest patch, not sure if you need the rest of them too or if the latest works by itself on a fresh game.

loll71387

Oct 21, 2019
So the guide says that Kasumi gets a new skill once getting lvl 3 feminization though in my save that doesn't happen, not sure if that's breaking something cause can't proceed any further to get to lvl 4 feminization in the temple with the arrow tiles.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix dance club bug that forbids players from leaving the club.
I do not know. The creator of these games confuses me. Because there are like no accurate walkthroughs and his games are virtually unplayable because they are so confusing and you have to like try everything possible to guess what needs to be done. If that does not work you have to grind for hours and hope that fixes it. I have spent in total like 15 hours(probably a lot more) on both of the games guessing what I should do only to give up playing both of the games. Because all the information on the internet leaves it vague. If grinding or searching the game for ways to move forward does not work you possibly have to restart the game or go to a previous save because if you do things in the wrong way you brick your save. (at least that's the case with the sequel) The author has stopped updating the sequel because he got sick. So, so far the sequel is left unfinshed and buggy I think. But, he claimed in april that he nearly or is finshed with the game and that he is going to release it when he gets better.

Last edited: