[Translation Request] Trans-Female Fantasy Nexus

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I machine-translated all that I think I could should I post it in its entirety or would I get in trouble.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I lost my translation so either someone else translates this or wait possibly indefintly for me to retranslate this or find a saved version of my translation

gin1234

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, a quick question to anyone that played the game, when fighting the evil god what is to be done? I have died 3 times and i am always sent to the menu screen, is there a certain order for stuff? After like 3 or 4 turns the evil god just kills us.
Thanks for the answers.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Here is my machine translation of the game and all the DLC. Some pictures have been translated. I will not post a link to the game, because I want people to support the game.

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Here is my machine translation of the demo of second game of the series ((Trans Female Fantasy Legacy is yet to be realeased)

Reactions: gin1234

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
The current translation is acceptable for me, even if a high quality translation is preferred.
The issue with this game is that it went to very bland sex after a while, in regard to lesbian sex, where the game had huge potential.
When you get to a certain stage, you get a book at the inns where you can see most sex scenes, except the endings.
When I noticed the lack of sexual content and saw the amount of grinding needed to get towards the endings, I lost interest
The game itself had a lot of potential, but ended up a bit lacking.

The story is still somewhat good (MTL do bring it down a lot), but it had so much potential.
See it as a little girlish boy being changed into a large woman with large breasts, the game has some limited interesting teasing, but after that the sex is bland and repeating.

It could still be worth a play-through if you're really interested in the content and don't mind some grinding.
You'll also be running from battles a lot as mp potions are expensive and they occur very often, which still takes time even when you auto-fight.

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The current translation is acceptable for me, even if a high quality translation is preferred.
The issue with this game is that it went to very bland sex after a while, in regard to lesbian sex, where the game had huge potential.
When you get to a certain stage, you get a book at the inns where you can see most sex scenes, except the endings.
When I noticed the lack of sexual content and saw the amount of grinding needed to get towards the endings, I lost interest
The game itself had a lot of potential, but ended up a bit lacking.

The story is still somewhat good (MTL do bring it down a lot), but it had so much potential.
See it as a little girlish boy being changed into a large woman with large breasts, the game has some limited interesting teasing, but after that the sex is bland and repeating.

It could still be worth a play-through if you're really interested in the content and don't mind some grinding.
You'll also be running from battles a lot as mp potions are expensive and they occur very often, which still takes time even when you auto-fight.
They just released a sequel to the game. The sequel has a lot more potential compared to the previous one. There are multiple playable characters. The game has received a massive amount of sales in only a day of it being released even though the game was not really advertised, but it has been a disaster of a game launch. The developer took three years to make the game but released an announcement saying only a part of the game will be released in early access(I think the beginning but it is supposedly 10 hours worth and has around 60 different scenes) because he said he did not like the story. But the day of release he changed it again I think, he claimed he is only releasing half of that. When it was released it was buggy and had game-breaking bugs. The author made a patch but that bricked the game. The author just made another patch, but it is not on dlsite. But, the good side of this is that he may improve this game further which means the game may have vastly more potential than it originally had.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
They just released a sequel to the game. The sequel has a lot more potential compared to the previous one. There are multiple playable characters. The game has received a massive amount of sales in only a day of it being released even though the game was not really advertised, but it has been a disaster of a game launch. The developer took three years to make the game but released an announcement saying only a part of the game will be released in early access(I think the beginning but it is supposedly 10 hours worth and has around 60 different scenes) because he said he did not like the story. But the day of release he changed it again I think, he claimed he is only releasing half of that. When it was released it was buggy and had game-breaking bugs. The author made a patch but that bricked the game. The author just made another patch, but it is not on dlsite. But, the good side of this is that he may improve this game further which means the game may have vastly more potential than it originally had.
Looks interesting. Hope it end ups being a good game.