[translation request] Villainess Quest - Kalgos' Temptation of the red ranger

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I can't figure out how to find the password for the Hidden Sword.
I know the First Number that's hidden in the in the room with the Magic Sword.
but i cant figure out how to find the rest.

Edit: I figured it out

After you beat Lily Pom,Theres a scrap of paper to the left behind the curtain.
After you beat Hebihime?, Theres an opening with the lamps? that let you walk into the water, go in the water and to the left.on the next map theres a Room, go in there, and theres another scrap of paper as well as an item.

You have to get those items right after you beat them or you miss them.

The Code to the Armory is 6158. Suit up, Speak to Navigation in the center, and then use the button. Back in the Wasteland Dungeon there's a door open in the room that had 3 Chests. Talk to Navi, Desuit, Dont succumb to Temptation and Grab your prize.

WARNING, When you have the Super Wide Sword, i recommend saving before talking to Pink who is in the prison in the last Dungeon. Im not sure what triggers it exactly but if it triggers its a defeat scene/game over.

Also, theres no "good" ending. There are 3 Different Endings you can get though. two just a bit different from each other. they come with different CGs though.
Just figured I'd Share how to get the Super Wide Sword since the hint file doesn't give enough info. ALSO since i said it, Theres a hint file someone translated so use it.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I tried out the manual translation for a half hour: it's pretty competent. You'll need to extract it in Japanese to keep from breaking things and will occasionally lose half a word to the word-wrapping, but the rock puzzle's solution is clearly trasmitted so overall it's a win in my book.

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
the game is so annoying by the fact that different endings and losses are blocked permanently right after you finished them. Anyone that had the patience to 100% it

full save?