[translation request] Villainess Quest - Kalgos' Temptation of the red ranger

Overgrowth23

Nov 4, 2021
is there a walkthrough for this game? Thanks.

Edit: Ya Idk where to find green, etc. I just cheated the secret ending.
a bit late, but to find green:
1. get to the final hidden base, with the big metal monument that has an atom on it in the middle
2. take the right path, and then go underground till you find the computer room, and lift security
3. once you do so, go back underground and this time take the stairs at the top, instead of the one you originally came from
4. in this room with the chest, there should now be stairs in the top right corner going down, which you take to reach the prison.

Chai699

Jun 17, 2021
Anyone found out how to get the secret endings in villianess quest 2?
I have a machine translated version. I have not figured out the alternate endings though if anyone can help with that.
First ,in the first dungeon pull the lever above and the bridge below will open. Save the man over there. Then the truck above will go in the middle of the map. Talk to our old friend over there. Then go to the place of the boss we encountered in the ending by teleporting. There you will now be able to go to the door on the left. Then go to the right door and get the crystal there. Meanwhile, a door will open in the middle of the city section, but for the moment you will not be able to do anything there. To do it, he must use the crystal, so use the machine on the last floor of the hospital. Finally, you can go to the door in the city and open the middle VIP door.
THE END

Reactions: Saicost

Saicost

Mar 8, 2019
I can't remove the stone to reach the lever and didn't understand what to do in the club.
You get the pickaxe after where you are stuck. A store will open south of the city. You will see a guy blocking the entrance right now. In the club you do the cheapest option. Each girl gives you a clue to get to the top. One says you have to interact with the guard x times. The other two gives the phrases/codes he is looking for. If you need those I will go back and find them but you should be able to get them yourself.

Saicost

Mar 8, 2019
First ,in the first dungeon pull the lever above and the bridge below will open. Save the man over there. Then the truck above will go in the middle of the map. Talk to our old friend over there. Then go to the place of the boss we encountered in the ending by teleporting. There you will now be able to go to the door on the left. Then go to the right door and get the crystal there. Meanwhile, a door will open in the middle of the city section, but for the moment you will not be able to do anything there. To do it, he must use the crystal, so use the machine on the last floor of the hospital. Finally, you can go to the door in the city and open the middle VIP door.
THE END
Would have never figured that out, thanks!!

Edit: I got the vip card but it still won't let me through the door? It says "Health Villain" "The door is locked and cannot be opened."

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018

Edit: I got the vip card but it still won't let me through the door? It says "Health Villain" "The door is locked and cannot be opened."
you can only enter after the game ends

when you are in HQ and spoke to green before the boss fight you get a choice afterwards which allows you to betray your comrades

hahaurbadlol

Jun 25, 2022
Someone on 4chan did a manual translation

Credits to:
game file wont open while debug.log says CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
fixes?

caratheodory

Aug 7, 2021

To get the key to go inside you need to the area in the final dungeon where you get the crystal. There's another door in there with a teleporter, use that and win the fight to get the key.

Reactions: AHSDD

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
I have a machine translated version. I have not figured out the alternate endings though if anyone can help with that.
Would you mind sharing a link? Maybe we coyuld try the untranslated version with MTool, though I don´t know if thats the tool you are currently using