[translation request] Villainess Quest - Kalgos' Temptation of the red ranger

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
I'm horribly late to the party here but I've spent some of my spare time last month making my own translation of v2 of the game, without knowing someone on 4chan had already done one of their own. Did they ever update to translate the bonus ending stuff? It's not rlly clear in the thread.

Anyway, here, if anyone wants it. I spent enough time working on it that it might as well be uploaded somewhere lmao

If anyone has any issues with it, or typos, word wrap problems, stuff I missed in playtesting, 'it doesn't work', etc, let me know and I can probably fix it if the game hasn't bricked itself somehow. Extract with Japanese name encoding by hitting ctrl-E in winrar, as others have mentioned, because some of the image/music files are labelled in JP.

they feel like the type of games that shoud have some sort of corruption mechanic that cripple you further down the line, yet i see why they aren't there since the games are just too short to really make use of that.
I completely agree with this, having playtested this game far too much lately. The combat is really bad in general. Though I guess the fact that every combat is over in like 3 turns does make their plan to seduce Red make sense? He's too powerful to fight head on, and you can feel it when you play, which would be a nice touch if the combat wasn't really boring and underdeveloped in other ways, like lack of enemy attack variety and lack of status effect mechanics. The fact that seductions just turn your transformation off and you can immediately transform back is pretty crippling to the game's tone. It's a simplistic game, but in the bad way.

I do like the rubber fetish content though. It feels rare for a character wearing a rubber suit to have that get mentioned as part of an H scene, but they did it here.

EDIT 08/02/23: Updated the translation because I missed a couple of things.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I'm horribly late to the party here but I've spent some of my spare time last month making my own translation of v2 of the game, without knowing someone on 4chan had already done one of their own. Did they ever update to translate the bonus ending stuff? It's not rlly clear in the thread.

Anyway, here, if anyone wants it. I spent enough time working on it that it might as well be uploaded somewhere lmao

If anyone has any issues with it, or typos, word wrap problems, stuff I missed in playtesting, 'it doesn't work', etc, let me know and I can probably fix it if the game hasn't bricked itself somehow. Extract with Japanese name encoding by hitting ctrl-E in winrar, as others have mentioned, because some of the image/music files are labelled in JP.

I completely agree with this, having playtested this game far too much lately. The combat is really bad in general. Though I guess the fact that every combat is over in like 3 turns does make their plan to seduce Red make sense? He's too powerful to fight head on, and you can feel it when you play, which would be a nice touch if the combat wasn't really boring and underdeveloped in other ways, like lack of enemy attack variety and lack of status effect mechanics. The fact that seductions just turn your transformation off and you can immediately transform back is pretty crippling to the game's tone. It's a simplistic game, but in the bad way.

I do like the rubber fetish content though. It feels rare for a character wearing a rubber suit to have that get mentioned as part of an H scene, but they did it here.
yeah, the combat is certainly not something to write home about. to be fair, both games make it pretty clear: be transformed and win easily, or don't and lose. but from a gameplay perspective some more depth woud have been apprechiated for sure.
you sound like you've only/mainly played game 1 and in that game just about everything causes a bad end, but in game 2 you have a few situations where you can fall to temptation without any issues, even without considering the heroes powers, yet those have no consequences in the end. and the guy in game 2 can also literally turn back time and just ignore previous experiences. if i let lady x toy with me half a dozen times, then i'd expect at least some consequences if i then decide to challenge her for real. again: wasted potential.
in regard to game 2 i feel like pointing to hahaha2b2's comment above. game, 100% save and mtool link... perfect.
ok, translations are certainly not perfect, but mtools is really easy to use (no sponsorship or whatever. just had my first experience with it today and it's pretty damn good and easy for what it is)

Last edited:
Reactions: OrbitalLemon

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Oh yeah, MTools great for quick an dirty MTL. It's amazingly easy to use. I'm just cursed to hate MTL because I need description to get off, which sucks. Picture's worth a thousand words, but if those words suck the picture turns to shit, to heavily mix my metaphors. Also hello based MGD enjoyer :D

And yeah, I only played the first one so far, so can't comment on the gameplay for the sequel. I have the second one but never got around to it because I was working on the first one and it didn't seem relevant to the translation. My unplayed game backlog is getting excessive in general lmao. From what you said though VQ2 is way worse for the lack of mental corruption stuff. That's the whole point of introducing timeloop type stuff, right? You can turn back time to avoid the physical consequences of the timeline, but the emotions and trauma you experienced stays with you. Basic time traveller story stuff. So yeah it's wasted potential, absolutely agree.

I'll have to check out 2 though. I do like the scenes from the first one, so maybe I'll find soemthing to like about it idk.

Reactions: Nait Sieve
Jul 28, 2017
Does this version:

include this scene?:
I just realised that the English Version for the 1st Game is the Old Version
The Updated Version has a scene with all 4 Executioners (Not the VIP ones)

Here a Preview Image how the Scene starts
Cause if it does, your translation is worthwhile.

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Follow up question, then.
How do you get said scene?
I'm honestly unsure how the flags interact there because I never playtested the secret route. I was kind of tired and had just found out the game was already translated by someone else at the time, so I just said fuck it and uploaded it tbh. But afaik you have to tell Gilgia that you're not interested in the VIP room and attempt to leave Health Villain after you've seen all the previous team of executives in action (Desbisa and the rest). Gilgia will stop you, saying something along the lines of 'did you really think we'd just let you leave after all that?'

What I'm unclear on and would need to check the game files for is whether you also need the VIP Card for that, or if doing enough to get the Super Wide sword can get you the scene. If you need help with how to get that far, try talking to the Mermaid, or I could just tell you where to find the clues.

Edit: Apparently, going to the underground tunnel next to the store in town and examining the door is enough to flip the Health Villain flag, getting Gilgia to offer you the key in exchange for rescuing her, so I don't think you actually need the VIP Card/SWS for that? The reason I'm so unsure is that there's some kind of horny mechanic that triggers from watching the Health Villain scenes and idk how that interacts with Gilgia's offer to go to the VIP room vs just having the card.

Last edited:

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
How to get to kalgos hq?
I assume you've already unlocked the beach? Idk what the other translation was like (assuming you're using it), but try examining the rock blocking your path and it should give you a clue on what you need to proceed.

Otherwise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
I assume you've already unlocked the beach? Idk what the other translation was like (assuming you're using it), but try examining the rock blocking your path and it should give you a clue on what you need to proceed.

Otherwise:
Thanks for the help!, one more thing i want to ask, is it only 1 secret ending or 2? Because when i go to the gallery there are 2 option 1 are true ending with health villain, and other are alternate ending which said still locked, by any chance do you know how to get the alternate one?

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Thanks for the help!, one more thing i want to ask, is it only 1 secret ending or 2? Because when i go to the gallery there are 2 option 1 are true ending with health villain, and other are alternate ending which said still locked, by any chance do you know how to get the alternate one?
Afaik the 4chan translation was of v1 of the game, so it won't have the alternate ending if you're using it (according to the thread - I have honestly no idea what v1 of this game was like). If you're using mine...

Last edited:

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
i cant go to the backroom in the store to meet the clerk after beating the first executive also found some untranslated lines

Last edited:

madman32

Sep 24, 2017

Thanks so much for the translation effort, it is appreciated.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The game got a translation on dlsite. You need the base 2.0 version of the game to work.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018

Man i just want to say that this was an excellent translation. Respectful of the game writting (wich i only played with a mtl from svscomics) but choosing the right words to make it more exciting. Good job man. Ik there's an official translation (with ai) that has come out recently but to my this is the one. Any chance of you working on a translation from the sequel?

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
The Developer now released a AI Translation Patch of the 2nd Game for free. You obviously still need the 2nd Game for the patch

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
The Developer now released a AI Translation Patch of the 2nd Game for free. You obviously still need the 2nd Game for the patch
Not really. Since there's already a game thread for villainess quest 2 w/ Ai tl patch here.