[translation request] Villainess Quest - Kalgos' Temptation of the red ranger

caratheodory

Aug 7, 2021
in second game how do you get scene with teresa (female hero) and descalgos (last boss)?
Not sure if it's just after you beat the last boss once or if there's some other condition you need to fulfill, but when i went back and beat the last boss a second time the game gave an option for either the default Happy End or a Bad End that gives that scene

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Idk why but my game are missing all the scene anybody got the same bug? I downloaded the translated 4chan version

Nicksterthethird

May 12, 2023
Someone on 4chan did a manual translation

Credits to:
I think i need some help for this the translated version seems broken and trying to use the data folder from the translated one with the original also doesn't work. I am not really into modding some advice would be apreciated.

edit: i got it thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
I think i need some help for this the translated version seems broken and trying to use the data folder from the translated one with the original also doesn't work. I am not really into modding some advice would be apreciated.

edit: i got it thanks for sharing.
How did you fix it?

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
It needs extracted in Japanese. If you’re using WinRar the command is CTR + E then select Japanese.

I’m guessing that’s some peoples issues? The game wont run if you try and extract it like normal.
Oh that makes sense thank you

Nerikon

Dec 22, 2018
The completed save file just gives me a "failed to load img/characters" error. I've tried extracting it in japanese like the game itself but still the same error.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
link to new game, NOT TRANSLATED.

full save .

I liked the first game more. And I hope they dont make a third game with the same copy paste story.

Edit: I recommend playing with MTool, translation are pretty good ( I think)

Last edited:

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
I just realised that the English Version for the 1st Game is the Old Version
The Updated Version has a scene with all 4 Executioners (Not the VIP ones)

Here a Preview Image how the Scene starts

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
You know what, fuck it, theres so many good games out there that aren't translated, I'll just learn japanese instead.
like its that easy plus you will have to maintain the language once you learn it almost daily lest you forget it.

strongdong848

Sep 27, 2022
It needs extracted in Japanese. If you’re using WinRar the command is CTR + E then select Japanese.

I’m guessing that’s some peoples issues? The game wont run if you try and extract it like normal.
I'm getting a makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined. I've extracted it after selecting Japanese

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i've just discovered this thread today and already played through both games in a few hours. i love the setting and i love that there are connections between both games (like the married woman+shopkeeper from game 1 becoming opponents in game 2), but both games just feel way too short in general. they feel like the type of games that shoud have some sort of corruption mechanic that cripple you further down the line, yet i see why they aren't there since the games are just too short to really make use of that. to be fair, i've not had perfect endings on either of the games and just made use of provided save files to look at the hidden scenes, but imho the dev shoud consider just fusing both games with added mechanics to make one single more satisfying game out of this. right now it feels like two little games that wasted alot of potential to me. that aside, thanks to everyone that provided the games and saves.