RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
itll probably tomorrow but ill see about making one without this software
From what i know you shouldn't have any problem with the standalone version using your api key from bing but i really don't know where to find it again or the dev just decided to to get rid of it,
luckily still had it on my PC, upped on .

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My mtool just freezes when I try to load the data for translating, stops at 770 cca.

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
so i cracked the locked file that was password protected preventing translator++ translations if you just extract it it works fine
password:rai
i will be making an mtl with DeepL ill upload that when its done

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Will you post a version of the game with mtl already applied?
yes but its only going to be lightly edited and id like to have it locked behind my $1 patreon tier but apparently the mods call it spam if i post the patreon post link which makes zero sense so i dont know exactly how im gonna go about it
if anyone wants to make their own they just need to extract the file with the password ive provided

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
1647293054863.png
i wont be able to start for a while it seems. i also plan uploading the completely unedited trans data here when its done incase i cant get the game working. stuff seems to break with some games when translated and im kinda new so ill do my best and hopefully I wont get cucked with this "spam" bullshit

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1704366
i wont be able to start for a while it seems. i also plan uploading the completely unedited trans data here when its done incase i cant get the game working. stuff seems to break with some games when translated and im kinda new so ill do my best and hopefully I wont get cucked with this "spam" bullshit
At least Release a Public Version Because some people don't use a patron or even don't have a credit card to subscribe on a patreon

Reactions: Careless Cloud

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
1647326777196.png
so the process is finally running smoothly. i expect it will be done in the next 8 hours. when i get up ill upload the unedited trans.data file so if i suck and cant get it to work, which happens with these big complex games, sombody else can have a had at it. hopefully everthing does work out though and i will have it done within a week or 2. prewarning none of the img text will be translated. i dont really have the expertise for that as ive only just got into translating in the first place

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
yay i go to save the translation data and translator++ crashes fuck me 16 hrs of waiting for nothing