RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

sonman

Jun 10, 2017
So i've been trying to get a team to start a manual translation project for this game but i haven't been able to get a funding to kickstart the project so i've been doing it by myself, but i just started doing it recently. I estimate that there are more than 10 thousand lines in the game and it would took me several years to complete even if i work at it full time, which is impossible because i also have a full time job irl.
I really want to see this game get a full proper translation, If there's already an ongoing project for this i'd be glad to help, contact me on discord: Faryzal2020#3213

View attachment 1550420
Do you have a Patreon or somewhere so people can support you?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone has a version of this game with MTL already applied?
it would be nice for some who dont know the basics of applying the translation,but it isnt yet,you could ask,but it would depend on people will to put it together,i would do it,but i'm restricted to a job pc lately,so i cant really put this kid of thing on it,without risking get some earful from my boss....

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The problem that I have is that when I upload the translated Data to mtool (with "Load translation file") it's like the program doesn't detect the archive and doesn't translate anything.

Last edited:

Kisarada

Apr 17, 2021
1644692289405.png
Heyo, I'm a little stumped on how to get past this problem. Tried to download an rgss301 file online but it didn't work. Checked the thread but either I missed an explanation or there wasn't one too. So I'm hoping I can get some help.